How much for acrylic nails (hands)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elaine210179

Reaction score
hi i am going to be doing hollywood toes course on tuesday at NSI glasgow i was wondering how much to charge acrylic hands and Gel toes do i charge the same or different ! What do you Charge? Please help.

Do you mean on the same client hun?
So you have a price for fingers and a price for toes and a price for doing both that works out a few pounds less?
Sounds good in theory but don't sell your self too short just to get the business, remember the bulk of what you charge is for your time and skill, but yes I would probably charge £5 less for the joint service provided that you are charging full price for each service individually and not a training price or a mates rate etc

Do you mean on the same client hun?
So you have a price for fingers and a price for toes and a price for doing both that works out a few pounds less?
Sounds good in theory but don't sell your self too short just to get the business, remember the bulk of what you charge is for your time and skill, but yes I would probably charge £5 less for the joint service provided that you are charging full price for each service individually and not a training price or a mates rate etc
Yes what do you charge for fingers , i have been renting a space in a salon for £ 80 a week for 4 weeks now and about 7 customers a week i have been charging £20 but will be charging £22.50 from now on what do u suggest for my toes . not sure please help

Hiya...I don't do these myself (but considering it for future!)...a few salons here charge £15 for the toes...hth..:)

Hiya...I don't do these myself (but considering it for future!)...a few salons here charge £15 for the toes...hth..:)

how silly am I....read it wrong...thought it was price for hollywood toes..duh!.....:green:..ignore me...I have my stupit head on....:lol:

Hi id charge £20 for the hands and £15 for the toes, together id make it £32 pound so the client gets it cheeper if its done together.hth.xx

Yes what do you charge for fingers , i have been renting a space in a salon for £ 80 a week for 4 weeks now and about 7 customers a week i have been charging £20 but will be charging £22.50 from now on what do u suggest for my toes . not sure please help

Elaine, Elaine, Elaine I was wondering if you realise you are broke:smack:. If your rent is 80 pounds a week = 320 pounds a month and you are doing 7 client a week at 20 pounds a person=that is 140.00 a week 560.00 a month now take rent from earnings 560-320=240.00. You have 240.00 a month now take cost of products out which is about 3.00 a person x7 person x 4 weeks=84.00. 240.00-84.00=156.00 ONE HUNDREAD & FIFTY-SIX POUNDS is you salary for the month.You need to lower your rent or increase the amount of client you do per week.:zzz:

:grr::grr:
Elaine, Elaine, Elaine I was wondering if you realise you are broke:smack:. If your rent is 80 pounds a week = 320 pounds a month and you are doing 7 client a week at 20 pounds a person=that is 140.00 a week 560.00 a month now take rent from earnings 560-320=240.00. You have 240.00 a month now take cost of products out which is about 3.00 a person x7 person x 4 weeks=84.00. 240.00-84.00=156.00 ONE HUNDREAD & FIFTY-SIX POUNDS is you salary for the month.You need to lower your rent or increase the amount of client you do per week.:zzz:
i am trying to increase the amount of clients thats why i am doing the hollywood toes course and dont know what as resonable to charge and still get new clients though the door, the person that was there before me was rubbish so clients dont what to try me :grr:.

:grr::grr:i am trying to increase the amount of clients thats why i am doing the hollywood toes course and dont know what as resonable to charge and still get new clients though the door, the person that was there before me was rubbish so clients dont what to try me :grr:.

I hun
Why dont you put up a big sign in your window ,to say that the shop is now opened in your name and under new qualified nail tec,so you can get the client tell back, or show some pic of your good work. good luck hun.xx

This is what I would do to increase business find some one who works in a high trafic area.Bank ,grocery resturant gift shop popular places for your area. Do their nails for free or heavely disconted for the first time with the argreedment that they sell you. Give them your cards wright there name behine them and every one you service she gets 1% off so if she sends 10 people she gets 10% off her treatments. Thats what I would do as for price I don't your area type I do l&p and gel toes and charge $20.00 if its done with a pedicure it $45.00 a pedi is usually $30.00. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back