How much is your accountant bill for the year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you are struggling with your accounts, I have a fabulous accountant! She has been brilliant with me, who pretty much stuffed all my years paper work in a carrier bag (I like to recycle):lol: and is always available when I need help. She can do everything up to and including VAT and is based from home, so you don't have to pay over the odds for her service. The best bit is you just give her a call, post her all your bits and she will do the rest for you. If any one would like her details, please pm me. She covers the whole of the country!

Goodness reading all these prices, i had no idea of cost! My accountant is in the family, used to do the accounting in london. Working for a big racing car company. my accounts must be simple compared to theirs :lol:
she does mine for nothing. Im very lucky and so grateful of her help.

Hi Minx

The Inland Revenue offer some great free courses on becoming self employed, self assessment, PAYE and all kinds of tax related stuff. I have only just started out as self employed so am not earning enough for an accountant just yet but found these courses really good. They show you how to keep your records and how to file your return. I did my last one on-line and it was dead easy!

As their advert says 'tax dosen't need to be taxing'!

Good luck!

Hi there,

I've been on HMRC's website for ages and i can't find details of any courses. Would you be able to let me know how you found out about the courses and how you enrolled?

Many thanks!

I pay £35.00 per week and he does the whole thing. Takes the headache away.

Latest posts

Back