How much pay would a wax therapist get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxperfection

Reaction score
Hi everyone
How much would you guys expect a wax therapist to be paid hourly/yearly? Just doing waxing, nothing else.

Thanks so much

I think it is really hard to put a price on that, obviously depends on what you charge per treatment. I wouldn't personally think ou would earn a great deal by just doing waxing...just my opinion though. Going by my experience...

:) xx

It varies so much and depends on how you are employed?

If you will work in a salon then you would probably get a standard hourly rate.

If you are self employed working within a salon for someone else then you will probably get a percentage on the amount you take or pay a fixed rate for the oom that you use.

Or if you can it would be best to work for yourself and excel at what you do by offering an excellent waxing service....

HTH jack

There is a great profit margin in waxing so i would recomend working yourself :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I faff and take 15 mins for a brow shape sometimes and thats £7 per brow shape, so £28 an hour is profit potential...

...but as I trained with Kim Lawless on waxing I can do two hollywoods/ brazillians an hour each is £28 so £56 an hour is maximum profit potential. Probably the best hourly rate with beauty...

I try to aim for £30 an hour just now hopefully will get a bit better soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone

i'm looking to open a salon purely for waxing so wondering how much i should pay.x

Perhaps you could have a look at some recruitment sites and keep you eye out for companies like Strip popping up, then go by how much they pay? Just an idea.

Latest posts

Back