How much roughly is insurance please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindrea

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Im just after an idea of cost for tanning insurance, after reading threads on here I am going to ring some of the companies suggested and regularly used but I think some are closed today with it being a bank holiday :biggrin:

TIA

You could always look on there websites?

doh! it was early when I posted :rolleyes::lol: xx

Have you done your training yet Vindrea?

I notice you have posted a thread asking about training and kits? And another thread asking about setting up a tanning business?

I can understand you being excited and raring to go but I think you'll find that companies won't insure you until after you have gained a certificate so you may need to get that sorted first.

Have you done your training yet Vindrea?

I notice you have posted a thread asking about training and kits? And another thread asking about setting up a tanning business?

I can understand you being excited and raring to go but I think you'll find that companies won't insure you until after you have gained a certificate so you may need to get that sorted first.

I was about to ask the same thing, I assumed you were as you state that you are a Tanning Professional, but then seeing the various threads I wasn't sure anymore:lol:

lol probably a bit excited yes!

Im ordering my kit, I am waiting for someone to get back to me about training so I can then get my insurance :)

Latest posts

Back