How much to charge for a princess party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi

Just struggling to work out how much I should charge and what I should say numbers should be for a princess party.

I am looking at doing a file, polish and some nail art. I think it should take about 15 minutes per girl.

I have read other posts which say a minimum of 3 girls and a max of 8. Costs have varied from between £6 & £12. I was thinking of about £8.

Is this ok for what I a, offering.
Is a min of 3 children and a max of 8 ok or should it be more or less?

Thanks x

I've been researching princess parties recently because I'm due to qualify next month, I'm thinking of doing princess parties, and luxury manis and penis until I'm more confident with l+p!

Anyway so far I've worked out the maximum would be 8 girlies for me, hadn't thought of a minimum. So cheers for the nudge there!

Was thinking of charging £12 per head, that would include a goody bag for each guest (mini file, stickers, glitters tattoo, keyrings, hair clips, mini solar oil, mini varnishes, maybe even cupcakes are all possible fillers I thought? Plus business card and price lust for their mums ;) ) plus a gift for the birthday girl!
Was thinking that temp tattoos would also be a winner during the party, they're quick to apply and cheap to buy :)

I would do either a mini mani or pedi (not both ) on each girl and will take some glitters, gems and stickers with me too.

Hope this helps :)

Hi we're can I get tattoos suitable for pamper kids parties. You can charge more or less dependant upon what goody bags you provid £8 just with basic bag £10 with better or even just special birthday gift for party girl and mini polish stickers and lollipop for guests, remember consent forms keeps you on the safe side :hug:

Hi we're can I get tattoos suitable for pamper kids parties. You can charge more or less dependant upon what goody bags you provid £8 just with basic bag £10 with better or even just special birthday gift for party girl and mini polish stickers and lollipop for guests, remember consent forms keeps you on the safe side :hug:

When I need temp tattoos I use a craft website. Either craftycrocs or baker ross as I find you can buy them single or in bulk.

I thought about doing gift bags but didn't want to cause myself too much work to start with. I asked around at my current job and the ladies there said that they wouldn't expect a gift bag, so I thought I hang fire on that one for now, but I am going to ask the parent to complete a feedback form so I can see if there is anything I could do. If they mention gift bags, I will do them.

I know this is on another post, but kind of related.

For the cost of your princess party, what type (brand) of nail varnish will you use as it all has to go into the cost

Hey! Fair play about the gift bags, I'd say that if you're not planning on doing gift bags maybe £8-£10 per girl?

I have been looking into polish which is specially designed for kids. I'll log onto my laptop and post the links on here. There are several brands that are 'non toxic' and they sell non toxic remover too. I though that these may be best for girls under the age of 10.

For girls over 10 as long as consent forms are all done and no known allergies I'd use your usual brand.

Have you thought of adding minx too? I thought would be good for ages 11-15 parties, as their nails are smaller you'd probably get more out of the foils.

Hope this helps, will get on the laptop in the next half hour and post those links to you, need a quick coffee - very stressful school run today!!! X

Had them bookmarked on my iPhone :d

http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/11988792/kids-safe-non-toxic-children

http://thegreenextract.com/http:/thegreenextract.com/archives/tag/kids-non-toxic-nail-polish/

http://www.hopscotchkids.com/products.php?pack=none

There's probably more too.
I had an idea for advertising too - the school my kids go to always has a summer fair, I'm going to offer to paint nails at it maybe £2 for mums and £1 for kids, the money always goes to a charity chosen by the kids, so wont make any money but I will take loads of leaflets advertising princess parties and other treatments I do.
X

Latest posts

Back