How much to charge for crystal pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
Hi there,

i have searched on all the threads regarding crystal pedicures and am curious as to what other people are charging, i am just introducing this to my treatments i offer but am not sure what to charge, i dont want to be cheap but dont want to b 2 expensive. cud someone give me an idea of what there charging for full set, big toe and minx, big toe and polish etc

thanks

for full crystal i charge £60 just big toe and shellac/minx £50 and just big toes with polish rest is £30

What crystals/gems is everyone using for these?

I think it all depends on your area and what type of crystals your using. Obviously if you are using ordinary rhinestones that you should charge less then if you were using crystals. Also take into consideration your area. And price match a price which will be acceptable for you area.

I use swarovski crystals set in Bio Sculpture gel and will be charging £70.00

Jacqui xx

Yummy! :D
Where do you get swarovski crystals from? x

Scatter Crystals.

I bought the ss7 size swarovski elements xilion rose cut aurora crystals factory pack (1400 crystals).

I've had mine on for three weeks now, still sparkling like diamonds and no losses at all.

The only thing I would do different is use a smaller crystal on all four smaller toes, maybe ss5

Jacqui xx

Scatter Crystals.

I bought the ss7 size swarovski elements xilion rose cut aurora crystals factory pack (1400 crystals).

I've had mine on for three weeks now, still sparkling like diamonds and no losses at all.

The only thing I would do different is use a smaller crystal on all four smaller toes, maybe ss5

Jacqui xx

Ohhh thanks, I am gonna go look now. They sound blinging! Dread to think how much tho lol. x

Scatter Crystals.

Jacqui xx

Hiya .. Could you tell me your procedure on how you apply them.. Iv tried rhinestones with IBD gel and then glaze n go on top which stayed on for 2-3 weeks but it killed the shine.. But I did one without top coat which blinged but started popping off
Thanks x

Yes that's the page.

I bought the factory pack but you could buy the bags of 100 to see how you get on.

With ss7 size I guess I used about 100 for each foot. Obviously be more if using smaller crystals and bigger toes lol.

Jacqui xx

Oh my god! I wasn't too far off with my estimate was I lol. ;)

Do you have any pictures?x

Hiya .. Could you tell me your procedure on how you apply them.. Iv tried rhinestones with IBD gel and then glaze n go on top which stayed on for 2-3 weeks but it killed the shine.. But I did one without top coat which blinged but started popping off
Thanks x

As I've already said I use Bio Sculpture gel and Swarovski crytals

Prep nails as normal

Clear gel on all toes and cure

Clear gel one toe at a time, apply crystals in straight lines and cure

Clear gel over all toes and cure

Sanitise with whatever you would normally use to remove inhibition layer

Top coat

I have worn socks and trainers and walked three miles to work and back again all of last week and still no lost crystals.

Jacqui xx

Do these prices include the pedicure or just the crystals on toes?

I use the Star resin and activator and the crystals stay stuck on and shiny for weeks My daughter had them on a good four weeks with no problems lol.

Do these prices include the pedicure or just the crystals on toes?

I'd assume that it's just the crystals, cuz it's a gel service rather than a pedi service?! No reason why you couldn't add a pedi on, just follow normal rules and don't gel afterwards. Although I guess it wouldn't be secure enough to just set them in polish would it. :rolleyes:

Sorry Katelisa, no pictures as I am unable to upload at the moment for some reason.

My cost includes prepping of nails and cuticles and overlaying crystals in gel.

No foot spa and no massage or hard skin removal although if I have time I would have a very quick file over and foot lotion to make feet look nice but not the whole process.

Jacqui xx

I'd assume that it's just the crystals, cuz it's a gel service rather than a pedi service?! No reason why you couldn't add a pedi on, just follow normal rules and don't gel afterwards. Although I guess it wouldn't be secure enough to just set them in polish would it. :rolleyes:

The other point is that the polish would dry before you get to the end of applying crystals to the toe nail.

Jacqui xx

I am thinking about offering this service. I am going to start off with normal rhinestones as a trial first before I buy Swarovski crystals. What kind of prices would you say for eg big toe and rest gel?
Thanks x

I am thinking about offering this service. I am going to start off with normal rhinestones as a trial first before I buy Swarovski crystals. What kind of prices would you say for eg big toe and rest gel?
Thanks x
Im charging £40 for a 'Gem Pedicure' which is a normal pedicure hard skin removal etc and then i paint the toes, place the gems on in rows and once its dried I put a thick top coat over and leave to complete dry and set or they will come off.

Latest posts

Back