How much to charge for hair laser removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thearobertsxo

Reaction score
I done a laser removal course a year or so ago, I don’t have a big machine I have the hand held laser removals to use at home, how much would I be able to charge for each session/area using a hand held machine at my at home salon?
The machine it one of the best out their I’ve used it on myself and I havnt grown hair since!
Would it be okay to use a mobile hair laser removal

Interested in this post too, would you be able to send a link to where you got your machine please? Sounds really good.

Hey,

I do IPL at my salon with my Flo One machine, it's not a handheld one it's a big machine designed for salons. To work out the prices I looked at competitor prices around my local area, this involved finding out the averages and trends in the deals and such that they offer.

For example, I charge £200 for one session of both legs and it takes me less than half an hour. Typically, I end up doing about six treatments per customer. This would work out as £1200, but my strategy is to charge individual treatments high and group them with a massive discount of 30% - this works out at £840

I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back