How much to charge for Hi Brow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masooz

Reaction score
Hi peeps,
I am a mobile therapist in Essex/Cambs area and have just completed my Hi Brow training ( which was amazing btw) I am trying to work out how much to charge. I am based in an affluent area but find people like value for money. However there are not many places doing Hi Brow/ HD in the area. I was thinking £25 first treatment and £20 for subsequent treatments and an introductory offer to promote the service. What are your thoughts and what do you charge?
TIA

Hi peeps,
I am a mobile therapist in Essex/Cambs area and have just completed my Hi Brow training ( which was amazing btw) I am trying to work out how much to charge. I am based in an affluent area but find people like value for money. However there are not many places doing Hi Brow/ HD in the area. I was thinking £25 first treatment and £20 for subsequent treatments and an introductory offer to promote the service. What are your thoughts and what do you charge?
TIA

I'm in Scotland. I charge £20.

Thank you for reply! Do you charge more for the first treatment?

It varies in my area - HD brows for example are between £25-35, I think their maintenance is £20. I'll be offering Hi Brow on my new price lists - £25 first treatment then £20 for maintenance. As having a normal tint, thread & shape is £18 anyway so I'm taking into consideration the extra training and products I'm using X

Thank you! Are you mobile too?

Thank you! Are you mobile too?
No I have a salon but I would still charge this, starting with the higher price enables you to launch introductory promotions X

Hd brows charge no lower than £25 (we shouldn't anyway) and the first treatment isn't more expensive x

I charge £30 for HiBrow initial treatment and £15 for top up as that is how I worked out my timings but that will be going up a bit in a month due to change of premises x

Latest posts

Back