How much to charge for Nobility Overlay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
I have tested Nobility Overlay on a couple of people and myself , I'm impressed especially on toes mine lasted 6 weeks. I have been asked do a set of finger nails this week, I don't know how much to charge, any suggestions? :confused:

i charge the same for them as i do for regular gels.

I have tested Nobility Overlay on a couple of people and myself , I'm impressed especially on toes mine lasted 6 weeks. I have been asked do a set of finger nails this week, I don't know how much to charge, any suggestions? :confused:
Hi,
I have tried Nobility, really nice product. I charge £15 for natural nail overlay, with white french finish. Same price as my Hollywood toes. But the area I am in is not very rich, I would expect in better areas you will get more. It lasts 6 weeks on my toes too. Enjoy working with it, lotsa luv x :hug:

what do you charge for gel enhancements usually

I charge £28 for a new set, I am only just taking clients on still doing mostly friends and family at reduced rate I need to build my confidence before I go for it full time x

Hi,

I charge £27.00 for a fullset on natural nails and £10.00 soak off.

I am having probliems with the nobility at the mo, Have only used it on one client and myself.

Client hasn't said that they come off, but mine peal off in one go.

Teacher advised me - 1st Thin layer 30 sec, 2nd stress layer 30 sec, 3rd thin layer 3 mins, spray & wipe, white block then 4th thin layer 3 mins

Is this how you all are using it?

I don't want to get it wrong, but this is how my teacher has told and it isn't working o me.

Hi,

I am having probliems with the nobility at the mo, Have only used it on one client and myself.

Teacher advised me - 1st Thin layer 30 sec, 2nd stress layer 30 sec, 3rd thin layer 3 mins, spray & wipe, white block then 4th thin layer 3 mins

I don't want to get it wrong, but this is how my teacher has told and it isn't working o me.

i've given you some tips in your other thread, i think this will get you on the right track.:green:

Hi,

Hi charged 25.00 she had french so it took me longer
I put 1st coat thin but work it in 30 sec
2nd coat paint on thinly 30 sec
3rd coat thick build up stress area 3 mins
wipe,file whiteblock brush clean
4th coat paint and cap free edge 3mins

hths x

Latest posts

Back