How much to charge for toenails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey :green:
just wondering if you do acrylic on toes how much do you charge?
Thanks
x

hi i have never done them on the toe nails but would also like to know this and is this a popular treatment
tracy x

Hi I charge the same price toes/fingers.

There is just the same amount of work in both treatments, although I find toes a little bit harder as they're not as flexible as fingers :)

Hope this helps.

Ju xxx

I charge £25-£30 depends on what they have.

I use gel and it takes me about 40 mins to do.

You use the same products that you would for finger nails...its just a NNO but with no apex and you must keep them thin and short for safety reasons.

Its a great seller for the summer...and cos toe nails grow so much slower than finger nails they last ages...I never infill them...just buff off (another reason for keeping them thin) and redo.

I just prep...
Bonder gel...cure
thin layer pink...cure
POW...cure
topgloss...cure
wipe and done.

do you have to do a seperate course in this?
and im going to try it on my big toe to see how it look lol

Mine start from £30, alot of ladies like to have serious bling on their toes in the Summer, so it french with alot of rhinestones!!!

I do the same as Angie, keep them short and thin, and when they grow, just take down the length, buff down and start again, much easier!

It takes me between 40mins to 1hr30mins depending on what they want!

hth's xxx:hug:

I charge £25-£30 depends on what they have.

I use gel and it takes me about 40 mins to do.

You use the same products that you would for finger nails...its just a NNO but with no apex and you must keep them thin and short for safety reasons.

Its a great seller for the summer...and cos toe nails grow so much slower than finger nails they last ages...I never infill them...just buff off (another reason for keeping them thin) and redo.

I just prep...
Bonder gel...cure
thin layer pink...cure
POW...cure
topgloss...cure
wipe and done.

i always wondered if you infill them.
i don't offer this as a service but have seen the finished affect
and it looks nice.

Hi, I dont offer this service as yet, but i do gel my own toe nails, as i have a vertical spilt in my big toe nail. it works wonders and i do th same as everybody above. It only needs doing evry 4-6 wks. My toes have never looked this good.

xx

As most of you know I mostly do toenails
and I charge for
Acrylics the same for feet as toes as it takes you the same time

But when doing gels I use the NSI method and it only takes approx 30-35mins so I charge less :lol:

If they have a toenail missing well thats a different kettle of fish entirely :irked:

You have to charge by the toenail as you have to build them a new nail from scratch and can only be done with acrylic and you really have to move fast to build the bridge ensuring no skin touching.

Hope this helps

Catherine

Its always a bit tricky knowing what to charge, you could always say that it start from £.... as its easier if its just nno but trickier if you have to extend them so you could put price dependant on really as a lot of people have some short some at the length they want.
With the little toes i use tips but with the big toe, i get two sculpting form rip them in half and then stick them back together to make a wider form , then sculpt the tip,

hth xx

As most of you know I mostly do toenails
and I charge for
Acrylics the same for feet as toes as it takes you the same time

But when doing gels I use the NSI method and it only takes approx 30-35mins so I charge less :lol:

If they have a toenail missing well thats a different kettle of fish entirely :irked:

You have to charge by the toenail as you have to build them a new nail from scratch and can only be done with acrylic and you really have to move fast to build the bridge ensuring no skin touching.

Hope this helps

Catherine

hi ....
just for me.....if they have no toenail....how do you build them one without touching the skin????????????xx...what is there istead of a nail?????xx

I use gel for toe nails, I charge £26 for french and £22 for colour.

Hi,
I charge £15 for Hollywood toes, Gel french white, extra for bling, glitter, colours and nail art. That is the going rate in my area. But I was taught not to use L & P on toes, something to do with more chance of greeies, NSI trainer told me that. Hot sweaty feet stuck in trainers. And people don't check their toes as closely as their fingers, so I only ever do gels, I have nobility soak off, which after a few weeks virtually peels off, So easy to use. But I prefer Balance Gels from NSI, file off system, mine have been on 6 weeks, still look good, but I am re doing them tomorrow, as ours should be perfect all the time girls...........wish I had the time..........on a client they take about 30 mins from prep to finish, but on me it takes longer, can't bend and twist as I would like!!!!!!!!!!! Lotsa luv x :hug:

I charge £30 for permanent French toes. If I extend or re-build a damaged one I charge extra. It's very popular in the summer although some clients like an "all year round" look. I don't bother with infilling as such, it's just as much work as starting from scratch, so after 6-8 weeks I just re-do again.

Hi

In answer to your question about what if they have no toe nails

1) they have to have something either bone or part of the nail inorder for the acrylic to stick to so you start from the back and bridge your way forward and finish with a nice white

2) if they have nothing then I usually make up large thumb nails and weight them down with acrylic to look like an actual nail this is then stuck on to the skin using toupe tape or any skin tape making sure cannot be seen.

the first will last approx 4-6 weeks depending on aftercare
the second I would only recommend for that special occasion or if a client was going on holiday then I make her up a few to take with her to last the holiday.

Both these methods work and my clients love them, though when I first started doing them a few years ago I did get some funny looks from my postie when I would get a post card saying ("me and my toenails enjoyed the sun") he didnt say anything just gave me the look.:irked:

hope this helps

Catherine

In the Salon i charge £30 for French overlays on toes.

I done my own in the summer and they lasted 8weeks! loved them.

Latest posts

Back