How much to charge - glitter tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wonder if you can help me.

I've been asked if I would like to offer glitter bodyart tattoos to children at a local festival.

Can anyone tell me how much they would normally charge per tattoo as I only normally use them for princess parties.

I was thinking £2 per tattoo.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We do lots of these at festivals and they go down very well. We charge £3 each

You need to cost out the stencils, adhesive, glitter, skin wipe, tissue and time it all adds up!

Thanks dellaznailz

I was originally thinking £3 but a couple of people thought it was too expensive. Perhaps I will go in the middle and charge £2.50 each.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Jackie x

The mini/tiny glitter tattoos I charge a £1 the majority of others £2 a few at £3, the long upper leg ones £4. The gemtoos £3/4.00 these are more time consuming but look fab. Vajazzles between £3 & £5. If someone specifically asks at a show for several different glitter colours Im very happy to oblige, but I dont actively ask 'what colours do you want'? this saves you a bit time on glitter tattoos, when you have a long queue!

Great idea about the mini tattoos. Also how do you use them. Do you cut them into separate stencils beforehand (the ones with 4 on one sheet)?

I won't be offering any gems etc., will keep it nice and simple as it is my first time at something like this. Just need to make sure I have enough tattoos/glitter as no idea what sort of attendance they get at something like this!

x

i charge £1 for the small ones and £2.00 for medium size and £3.00 for large, i charge around 50p for the gems

the small ones with four on a sheet i just take off the black part and place on skin, i dont cut the four into four if that makes sense!!

i did a stand jubilee weekend, i had a constant queue of kids and so limited to one colour otherwise i wouldnt have got them all done!!!!

Thanks, yes I will definitely limit the amount of colours I have with me.

Thanks for your advice.

x

I am grateful for this post as I have just offered to do something like this at my childs school fayre!! Which glitter tattoos do you think are the best?

Latest posts

Back