How much to charge Polygel, extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone do polygel? I’m looking at control gel equivalent from IBD but how much would you charge for this? With extensions or with shellac over?
Thanks all

If you do their course, they will be able to advise you on recommended prices.

Same price for all extension services, clients should be driven by the right product not the right price.

Yes I understand, but concerned thought that will be very expensive, especially if clients were to have extensions and then shellac over the top.

Yes I understand, but concerned thought that will be very expensive, especially if clients were to have extensions and then shellac over the top.

You should be charging extra for gel polish anyway so it shouldn't make much difference

Agree with Trinity . I charge a price for a natural nail overlay and then extra on top for a polish £6.00 to be precise . So I charge at fills £20 for natural and £26 for colour . Does not matter if I use one of my gels or Acrygel Prime . Price is the same

I charge all new sets the same. My acrylic new sets are $50 (that’s pretty typical where I am) and charge $5-$7 extra for using gel over it depending on how many colors are needed. That way the price is the same across the board and you can explain each product is different, and the client can choose the correct path for them without being driven by price.

As above, I charge the same for all enhancement products.

So, £40/£28 for a new set/maintenance and £10 on top for shellac.

It makes it much easier for clients to have the same price and, as Trinity says, they are then motivated to choose the correct product for them, rather than be dictated by price.

Latest posts

Back