How much to price retail stock for CND brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonFreya

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the site and returning to nails permanently after taking a few years off.
I am needing to know the current RRP of:

Stickey
Toughen Up
SuperShiny
Classic Enamels
Solar Oil 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz
Cuticle Remover

I meant to ask after calling Samantha in Leeds but forgot, and am trying to sort out my price lists!
Any help much appreciated!

Louisa

Hello, I'm new to the site and returning to nails permanently after taking a few years off.
I am needing to know the current RRP of:

Stickey
Toughen Up
SuperShiny
Classic Enamels
Solar Oil 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz
Cuticle Remover

I meant to ask after calling Samantha in Leeds but forgot, and am trying to sort out my price lists!
Any help much appreciated!

Louisa

Hi Louisa,
I see you're based in Glasgow. Please feel free to give us a wee call in the morning on: 0131 333 3180 and one of the team will be happy to run through all the current RRP's for your CND retail products. Alternatively you can contact Sweet Squared in Leeds: 0845 210 6060, but as your local CND Academy and Scottish sub-distributor, we're just up the road and we'd love to hear from you :)
HTH!

Thank you! Will call first thing!

Louisa

Aren't all the retail prices listed in the product catalog too?

I made my order on line at sweetsquared after speaking with Samantha, and didn't request a catalogue. I have made a request for one now.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back