How much weight did you gain over Xmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid I won't have gained any.. I'm probably the only one here who would like to!
I've really suffered over Christmas with my stomach, bloating and pain. Think it's IBS but I went for blood tests Christmas Eve to rule out intolerances or coeliacs.
I would lurve to have pigged out over Christmas.. It's been murder esp when I try and have a glass of wine and end up on flippin peppermint tea in the evenings.

Both Mr Dellaznailz and I weighed in at SW last night and we both lost 1lb:biggrin:

Our group also collects unopened naughty goodies to take to our local food bank which is a great idea

I dread to think! I'd like to blame it on my ever growing bump, but I've troughed like a pig!

Whenever we've had a had a big blow out on food one of us sings to the tune of LMFAO's Party Rockers... Every day I'm truff-er-ling... can't tell you how many times we've sung it this Christmas!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! I love this. :lol:

I need to chuck everything out that is still hiding in the cupboard from Christmas. The dog found a sprout last night, this can't go on!

Just seen myself naked in the mirror, I won't put it up for all to see, but I swear that mirror is showing a sumo wrestler. And still got 2 boxes of chocs to get through. My teddy will eat them for me, one for him and two for me, one for him two for me.....

I'm going to gain 3 stone tonight. We're having a NYE party and I'm in charge of the food! I've bought so much yummy stuff you won't believe it. There's the pâtés and the cheese platter, smoked salmon and cream cheese mini toasties, king prawns, Parma ham, salami, olives, etc. and that's just the cold food. I've bought and made a load of lovely hot stuff. Some of it is Heston's, some M&S and some my own. Enought to feed an army. Oh and the profiteroles, bottles of champagne....I really should be ashamed of myself!

I'm going to gain 3 stone tonight. We're having a NYE party and I'm in charge of the food! I've bought so much yummy stuff you won't believe it. There's the pâtés and the cheese platter, smoked salmon and cream cheese mini toasties, king prawns, Parma ham, salami, olives, etc. and that's just the cold food. I've bought and made a load of lovely hot stuff. Some of it is Heston's, some M&S and some my own. Enought to feed an army. Oh and the profiteroles, bottles of champagne....I really should be ashamed of myself!

Enjoy MM. Sounds fab!
I walked past the scales this morning and couldn't ignore them anymore. I have gained 3lbs. I honestly thought I'd gained more! Not so bad!

Just weighed myself n I've put on a stone in the last year :O I'm at my heaviest at 8 stone 5! May not seem a lot but I'm 5ft n really struggled to put on weight. Happy weight gain though :) must tone up though! Xx

Just weighed myself n I've put on a stone in the last year :O I'm at my heaviest at 8 stone 5! May not seem a lot but I'm 5ft n really struggled to put on weight. Happy weight gain though :) must tone up though! Xx

Ah I can only dream of 8 stone 5 :) glad you feel better putting a bit on :) I'm 5ft 8inc and 13st 4lb :eek:

OMG sounds yummy! What time should we arrive?

Haha!! 8st5? That's one of my legs!! ;)

Non at all. This is because I ate so much before Christmas at our work meal that I promised myself that I would not feel that bloated and sick again. I honestly felt ill. What a pig 😔

I was doing well till today I've stuffed my face :eek: really hope after tomorrow I get back on track!

I was very good and went to the gym yesterday.... But then decided to eat a selection box tonight :/

WOBBLE WOBBLE! 2014 I'm gonna get thin (er) and fit! X

Teddy doesn't like my chocolates, oh dear, I just have to eat them all by myself.. sigh:rolleyes:

I lost 4 stone in 2013 and the thaught of only having to lose 4 pounds is a nice feeling this year (slimming works target 2 daybefore Christmas as was on plan through December till Xmas Eve) been on and off plan since Xmas and went to a friends for a home made curry last night and got a friends birthday tomorrow but after that no excuses back on plan 100%. I'm as motivated now to be fit and healthy as I was when I started lat year. I've changed my life style and I'm not going back!! Happy new year x

So tomorrow I start back properly no excuses...lol xx

Darent even think how much ive put on but need to get at it again tomoz and lose something got my daughters 18th birthday party on 25th january lol

Ask me this question tomorrow... Diet starts then! For now my festivities are continuing! Haha!
I'd hazard a guess at about a 7lb weight gain though. Went from watching what I eat and exercising 4 times a week to eating whatever I want and no exercise for the last 3 weeks! Oops! Good job it's only once a year!

I beat the lot of you. Since the 15th of December (the day I thought feck it) I have gained 13.5lb!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back