how much

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryzach

Reaction score
hi i am going to be doing a manicure caurse soon but when i have done it i dont know how much to charge.if someone can help :biggrin: thank you.

Firstly, how much you charge depends very much on your experience, level, how good a job you actually do, and where your business is located (home, salon or mobile or renting space).

You need to look at your overheads (cost of products, rent, electricity, phone etc.), and work out our much you need to be making per hour to cover your costs ... time your manicure service and charge accordingly.

It of course is also helpful to know what others in your area are charging for the same service and reach some sort of a compromise.

thank you for that i will be sorting it out when i have done the course.:biggrin:

A lot of manicurists around my area charge anything from £12.00 onwards, i am mobile and have priced mine at £12.00 i only do a basic manicure but you can get luxury manicures and i know they can be a mit more expensive but as gigi says it does depend on a number of things. Hope this helps anyhow x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back