How not to do it ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG! Completely lost for words!!! Obviously a lot of alcohol involved, and that poor boy and his abdomen!!!

Well they haven't had any training with Andy then have they??

:eek::eek:

:eek: My eyes were watering just watching it!!!!!!!!!!!! A lesson to all those who do DIY waxing!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

what's up with you guys i thought they did a good job of removing the hair:green:

they just removed a sh!t load of skin with it too:eek::eek::eek:

ouch a friggin mundo

I am wonderind if they will do it for a second time!

First time always hurts more!:)

I thought the second guy getting his chest done was going to cry. I'd like to see a pic of a few days later to see if there was any bruising.

:lol::lol::lol: probably trying to audition for britans got talent...made my eyes water

Another prime example of why professional products should not be on sale to Joe Bloggs...

he he he lol:lol: sorry guys it made me laugh. Men think they are so brave. It reminded me of jackass the movie they do mad stuff like that.
Mind i think we all have tried to do our selves or asked a friend in the past, i tried to do my own brazillion, uh ill never do that again, i had kim sat on my shoulder saying don't do it but i just wanted it done, and i paid for not finding some one who could do it me lol
jenny x

:eek: OMG they are red raw!!!

The problem with these home videos of waxing done improperly is that they create a bad image for waxing.

No wonder people think that Waxing hurts so much!!!

Professionally done waxing is painless compared to this barbaric waxing.

Wow that makes me feel sore!!!

Professionally done waxing is painless compared to this barbaric waxing.

I couldn't agree more with you mate!

However you know what men really do...... they multimultimultiply the pain in their mind! lol :lol:

I couldn't agree more with you mate!

However you know what men really do...... they multimultimultiply the pain in their mind! lol :lol:

I know but definitely you can't compare the minor pain felt when waxing to teh barbaric SKIN removal done on this video LOL.

Wow, kind of humoured me. At least they had a go of taking care of themselves. Well, they found out the hard way that waxing does have a technique.

Latest posts

Back