How not to treat a client during a Brazilian wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me chuckle!:lol:

Fantastic, made me laugh out loud!:lol:

Me too. Especially the bit where she leaves the client with her legs in the air. Lol

My, my, that was funny!!!! (holds aching sides..) :lol::lol::lol:

Fabby I loved her showing the hairy strip lol, thx for the giggle x

What?! Is that the wrong way to do it?
Gosh, in these economic times I reuse the strip on the other side too.

;)

Fantastic! Thanks for posting.

Good start to a Tuesday Morning. lol

thats really funny......reminds me of a brazillian waxing experience I had a few months ago........the hot wax was far too hot and runny and felt like it was burning my skin off so the therapist actually started blowing on the wax before she put it on.......then once the wax was on and Id stopped screaming she started fanning me with a towel!!!! I think Im still mentally scarred!!!
:eek:

Hehe!! Loved that!! :)

Hahahaha!!!! X

thats really funny......reminds me of a brazillian waxing experience I had a few months ago........the hot wax was far too hot and runny and felt like it was burning my skin off so the therapist actually started blowing on the wax before she put it on.......then once the wax was on and Id stopped screaming she started fanning me with a towel!!!! I think Im still mentally scarred!!!
:eek:

Eeek!!!

that was soooo funny reminds me of a couple girls in college a long long time ago eeek :eek:

"You've got a lot of hair down there, it's probably gonna f*ckin hurt!"

BAHAHAHAHA

What?! Is that the wrong way to do it?
Gosh, in these economic times I reuse the strip on the other side too.

;)

Me too. Sometimes I wash em in the hair basin and dry em on the radiators to reuse

:)

Haha love it!!

Latest posts

Back