How often do you change your pillows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
I was just wondering! I love my pillows fluffy, pouffy, bouncy, fluff pouffed! I'm having to get new ones regularly as they all end up flat and deflated no matter what brand I'm buying grrrrr it's starting to cost a small fortune :-/

I can't stand feather ones, so any other suggestions?! x

I have a air sprung pillow , it moulds to your head really bouncy it's so nice , but never goes flat when you lay down its fine then when you get up its pops back to normal xx

I'm the total opposite! I hate soft pillows. Like mine nice and firm so I can snuggle it lol.

I've had my feather one for around 20 years! (It does get cleaned and whatnot :) ) I've never found one that feels the same so I'll be lost if it ever needs replacing

Realise that's no help to you at all though lol.

Argh! Pillowgate!
I have this problem too. I've had Tempur jobbies, feather ones, feather and down, down and feather, down, memory foam, latex, buckwheat and strange plastic chipping things from Japan.
My latest one is a mix one from John Lewis; one side is memory foam and one is hollowfibre. It's the best I've had for a while but it's not perfect.
My suggestion is to go to JL, take plenty of time, lie down on their beds and try them all. They're so lovely there they'll help you lots!

Latest posts

Back