How often do you drink alcohol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't drink very often at all (boring I know), although I did go mad and have 2 half a larger shandy's Monday night :).
I like the taste of alcohol but if I have it in the evening at home I just fall asleep, so I only really have it when I go out.

If I'm really honest at least a couple of glasses of wine a night, which a lot of my friends think is appauling but then they go out on a Friday and Saturday and drink more than I do all week, I just prefer to pace myself.

A glass:eek::eek: maybe a bottle or two.. AA here I come.. oh should I get bulk tickets;)
hi honey can you get me tickets too, anyone that says you have a drink problem with one or two glasses of wine on an evening relaxing is rubbish. but that i coming from someone brought up in the pub trade, but hey! life is for living.. its short enough as it is ! ! ive seen people come and go and live life as clean as a whistle and die the most horrible deaths thru illness .. so sorry if i drink a bit after work,, but i intend to enjoy my life to the full and if that means get togethers with good friends good food and even better wine then i am an alchoholic,, off to the bar its my round:lol: ps i dont smoke and never have or take drugs and never have . and so i have been told that anyone that smokes 2 cigs a day causes more damage than a fullbottle of wine a day can,, and who can argue with the french they drink wine with every meal and they have been voted the healthiest country:lol: sorry guys i dont get time to air my views much wot with the salon and horses etc so sorry if i went on a bit but i just lost a good friend who hardly drank ( due to illness from birth could not) they told me "life is for living girl enjoy and make every minute count and remember work .. rest. and play... in that order" :cry:good health to you all ... cheers

right now i'm not drinking at all!

i used to drink like a fish! when i found out i was pregnant with evie i stopped drinking and never really started again when she was born....i'm sure i'll need one when i've got little ones driving me nuts!!!!

:hug:Tea Totally when expecting the twins.

Now WELL lets say that depends on the day I Have had sometimes its a wee glass of wine.

Sometimes its a Large fish bowl only problem with this is I keep dropping the Old Mobile Phone into the glass (the Fish Bowl).

Now on my 11th phone in 13months DH is hopping mad and told me I am on my last mobile phone. (we'll see):lol::lol::lol:

I keep getting my mucking fords wuddled.

I don,t drink that much, just now and then in the weekend...but yesterday i overdid it and was really sick this morning.....don,t want to touch any more alcohol * at least for a while :lol: *

i like to unwind with a rose or two!!! lol dont think theres anything wrong with that ......lol :lol:

:idea: IF I WANT ALCOHOL IN THE WEEK I HAVE A GLASS OF THE STRONGEST TASTING RED WINE - IT TAKES ME AGES TO DRINK IT THEN!!!

FOXY X X

For me i like an aperitif before a meal when rich and go out,such as kir royale(creme dec cassis with champagne),and i uusually drink white or red wine,depending on the meal.

I ONLY ever drink with food at a meal...im not one for partying and drinking...thats not me...

I was just talking about this to some one last night about alcohol,and the fact that my mother would give me a little glass if cognac after a meal as a "digestif"....and i was ONLY 2:eek:....my mother was quite the party animal though from her days as a "dancer" in the clubs of Montpellier!!

I dont drink every night,just several times a week...I enjoy the taste of alcohol with a meal,and im not going to change:!:

God when I had my daughter I could'nt drink low alcohol beer without falling down. Anyway I was too scared to drink in case anything happened to her and we had to go to hospital (I was a very nervy new mum). So did not really drink for about 3 years, except at parties and even then only one or two.

If you are not breast feeding then a glass of wine a night should be ok, the french and italians do it dont they! Though, I do think it can have an adverse effect on the contraceptive pill.

I nearly always have a glass when I am cooking the dinner. :hug:

i only drink when im out or really streesed out....if i drink alot then i become angry over something so silly or i act like a child 1 thing i do when igo out is have a good time!!!!!:green:

I tend to have either a couple of glasses of wine or Gin & Tonics of an evening!

In fact, I've been on a Gin & Tonic diet, so far I've lost 2 days!:lol:

Not as often as the rest of you lot on here! :lol:

Hey! They say that if you are asking yourself the question, you sure are drinking too much. I find this funny cause I ask myself every night when I pop open that bottle of vino. Either my day has been so good that I just MUST have a wee glass of wine or my day has been so dire and stressfull that I again MUST have that wee glasss (and another!).

See you at Betty Fords lol!

I think i have had this conversation with you about this before. lol. i really cant say what i consume in a week, if i do then my computer just might expode. ha ha ha

erm..... i drink lots of wine prob 2-3 glasses on a nite last nite was 4 now im off to nurse my very sore head!!!!! ouch!!!!

Latest posts

Back