How Often ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Just wondered how often you recommend to your clients that they return for infills?? I always say between 2/3 weeks depending on how your nails grow. Do you think this is too regular or about right ? I always worry that they think its to soon. Mine always need doing every 2 weeks but I hate the growing out look !

Hi,

I always recommend between 10-14 days, I normally will tell my clients that the product starts to break down after this length of time. Generally clients will come back every 2 weeks and there are a few lucky ones that can get away with leaving it a bit longer!

Hths :)

This depends on each client and also how good they are with them.

Most of mine are three weekers with a few who have to have them done every 2 weeks. I have a couple who can go four no problem, but i wouldn't recommend this to any client.

I always say to a new client, book in for 2 weeks time. If they are really okay at this ooint then i extend it next time. It also depends on the client as to how fussy they are about the regrowth look.

Most of mine are three weekers with a few who have to have them done every 2 weeks. I have a couple who can go four no problem, but i wouldn't recommend this to any client.

I always say to a new client, book in for 2 weeks time. If they are really okay at this ooint then i extend it next time. It also depends on the client as to how fussy they are about the regrowth look.

Exactly what I do! Always see new clients after 2 weeks and take it from there.....

If its a new client then I will re-book them in 2 weeks later, I have a few clients who have 3 week re-balances and 1 client who has a 4 week appointment.
For nail biters I book them in every week at first, as I find that when bitten nails stop getting bitten they grow very fast! xx

if its a new client i recomend 2 weeks on there first one just to see how they get on with them, if its a serious nail bitter i'll ask them to come in, in a week as they are gonna grow very quick but most of my clients are 2 and 3 weeks and i have a few that go 4 also xxxxhthxxxx

i allways recommend 10 days after their first set(first set growth is allways quicker due to stimulation of having the first set applied etc), then i will judge then if they can go 10 days, 2 weeks, or 3, i myself can only go a max of ten days because of the rate of growth on myself.

i tell new clients 2 weeks and then take it from there....but my problem is lots of my clients know each other....and i have some who insist on coming ever 5 weeks....(due to money but they seem to manage ok with there nails)....so Mrs xyz comes every 5 weeks and knows Mrs abc who wants to know why her nails don't last 5 weeks and has to come every 2.....drives me nuts !!...i explain about jobs and lifstyle..etc...but still i get...well Mrs xyz's last so much longer than mine ....

This is me too, the ones who won't oil or wear rubber gloves usually need to come fortnightly lol

this is the same for me!

Hi - 2-3 weeks is fine! Older clients generally have slower nail growth and so can go a bit longer, nail biters should really be booked in max 10 days after, until their natural nail gets better - if they stop the habit of course!

I would say about half my clients come every 2 weeks, but I do have a couple that come once a month - their nails just don't grow very much and still no service breakdown so I don't have a problem with it!!! However, I would never recommend over 3 weeks - only clients whose nails I know very well are allowed to go longer!!!!

Like some of the others here, if not a nail biter I recommend the client comes back after two weeks for the first 2 rebalance appointments, then try the 3 week if all OK. If problems show after this extra week, I recommend that they go back to the 2 week and explain why in detail (!)- if they decide not to after the information, then if they come back with lots of problems I charge for every single thing that I do in addition to the 'usual' service!

Hope this helps - and makes sense - am v tired tonight!!!:eek:

me too.

Latest posts

Back