how old do you have to be before it all starts going pear shaped???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying you have the bum of a teenager:lol:
soft as a baby's bum... that's my face LMAO... my other end NEVER sees the light of day!!!

Seriously though, I've lived in the sun for 3 years and find myself hiding from it and also from the heat of the day between 11am and 5pm, I think that when you live in it you tend to hide from it... the only time I sit out in it is when we have family over to stay, and even then I don't stay out in it for too long, I am normally the one in the shade :wink2:
Last year I got my suntan by going from the backdoor to the washing line and back again :eek:

Yeah i cant take it anymore last few hols in spain ive had huge hat ,huge glasses and long kaftans i can just feel the sun frying me i dont feel that lovely feeling anymore i used to get when lying in the sun.
I still get tanned though which as you say going to the washing line shows how strong it is.
My son burnt in 10 minutes in Florida.

I think 30 onwards:irked: , i have noticed lines appearing around the eyes !

I dont use sunbeds, always use factor 20+ on my face, dont smoke, hardly ever wear makeup, and i am lucky to have really good skin but i HAVE noticed it getting saggier.

GOD help me when im 40...50 ... etc !

Amb x

Well I think mine is down to the cigs I have the normal smile lines, crows feet etc lol But the wrinkly mouth is the cigs and I hate it Yes call me vain but I dont wish to look like a prune and if I was rich I would have surgey to correct all this :lol:
I am in my forties but this aging thing isnt for me :lol:
I am 40 11 andI don't do ageing either although I don't look young, my skin is not at all wrinkly. Must be all the fat stretching it out smooth:eek:

I think I might have a face or neck lift when I am 40. Got 6 years to save up. And to really look after myself. Yoga.

There's good news & bad news on this one.
Bad news first, your skin slows it's natural production of collagen and elastin (the stuff that helps it spring back into shape) from about the age of 19.:eek:
The good news is, it's never too late. Look for skin products with plenty of vitamins & minerals. Such as Dermalogica
's multivitamin power range or Guinot's Longue Vie range (a biological mix of about 46 active minerals & vitamins.) Formulated in a hospital burns unit, it provides the perfect environment for cellular renewal.
Regular exfoliation is a must, however don't use anything too coarse, a beautiful gentle peeling gel with no coarse bits (and it's sparkly, a must for every woman) is Guinot's Gommage Biologique. If we don't exfoliate regularly all your money is being wasted on moisturising the dead skin cells at the top of the epidermis.
If you were to exfoliate & then use a mask 2-3 times per week then
use a really good cream & possibly a booster or serum under it, your skin would show dramatic changes, and of course regular effective facials are very beneficial.

Latest posts

Back