How old is your skin???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Came across this questionnaire about how old your skin is (aged, wrinkly etc)

Haven't completed it yet - I'm scared :eek: that I will come out a year or two older than the current 275 year that I am :lol:

Elle Canada : Quiz: How old is your skin?

Let me know how you do :lol:

Fab iam happy with my answer i dint cheet and it said my skin is my real age !!!!:hug:

I am fairly happy,
i only had to add 3 yrs to my true age so my skin is 39, i am 36 but people tell me i look younger ????

It's funny, people have always said I look a lot younger than my age, but funnily enough now I don't believe that I do!

The test said that I also had to add 3 years to my age BUT I think I look even older than that at the moment :eek: (I'm 43 :cry:)

I was truthful and I had to add 3 to my real age... which makes me looking like a 49 year old .... eek!

OMG I'm such a good girl. Who knew:lol:.
The only bad thing I do/did is smoke. Not to sure on the underweight thing though. I don't have a clue how much 10 pounds is, but I don't think I'm underweight anyway, just fine boned.
I already know that I look a lot younger then my age, at 30 I still have trouble getting into pubs.

I didn't cheat and according to the quiz I look my real age of 36. Just wish I had never smoked but at least I gave up 2 years ago, best thing I ever did!

Time to bring out the spf30+. I had to add three years to mine. So I should look 25. But most people ask me when I'm turning 18:o, must be the height factor.

Came across this questionnaire about how old your skin is (aged, wrinkly etc)

Haven't completed it yet - I'm scared :eek: that I will come out a year or two older than the current 275 year that I am :lol:

Elle Canada : Quiz: How old is your skin?

Let me know how you do :lol:

top post mate.. love quizzes!!

my results!6-13
Add three years to your real age to get your skin age. While there is not a lot of disparity between your skin age and your real age, it doesn't hurt to focus on those healthy behaviours you might have ignored. Do you need to increase fruits and vegetables in your daily diet? Exercise regularly but not excessively? Perhaps you need to reduce stress before it "gets under your skin." Find helpful tips in the seven strategies and use these to your skin's advantage.

~Not bad.. just need to up my fruit and veg and get out the spf!!

i had to add three years so my skin age is 28! but people think i look 19! :eek:

i think i need to eat more fruit & veg does fruit juices & smoothies count :!:

angeldust x x:hug:

I look my real age! Great quiz Snuggs xxxxx

So not so bad I was in the 6-13 range quite interesting. So I do now know i need a little extra work. But all in all i belive i take care of my skin. thanks for the link

What good skin geeks you all are - especially those that look younger :green:

I think I have aged my skin about 10 years with the amount of wine I drank last night :eek::eek: :left::left: and yes that is how my eyes look today in real life :lol:

Scored 5 pionts - so real age.

yey - my skin is the same age as me HAHHHHAHAHAHAH and i didnt cheat - actually i THINK my skin is YOUNGER than me hahaha

Latest posts

Back