How on earth do I get into a CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy chick

Reaction score
Iv cut my hands trying toopen my new creative lamp! Can anyone shed any light on how i do it???

It took me ages too. Someone off here posted a link from you tube!! Do a search! Basically its complete opposite to how they say Xxxx i put it in the crook of ur elbow and pull one side out first then the other Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi hun

You tube cnd uv lamp set-up cnd have filmed a fab little vid or as the poster above says pop it in the search facility. Sorry i would link but on my silly phone ;)

I wish I had thought to search for this when I got my lamp, it took my hubby and I about an hour to work out how to set it up, the shame!!!

Perhaps when they bring out Mark II it will be easier to open:lol:

yep had the same problem myself so i watched CND's own video online on how to open it and bingo!!
That was after about half an hour with the manual and sore red fingers!!

xxx

Thanks guys, twas quite tough but I did it... phew!

Full written instructions and the video are posted right here on the site in the members tutorials forum! Everything you need to know is right here if you look for it. X

It would make more sense to include the instructions on how to open it with the lamp rather than having to look for them x

If you look at where Holly has her fingers on her left hand (index and middle fingers), there is a "sweet spot" there that caves in when you press it- try it. And once you find it, press that spot, then pull the lid off in the opposing direction. It pops off even easier than the video! :)

Latest posts

Back