How popular are nail wraps/Shellac in mobile beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickieg29

Reaction score
i'm currently doing spray tanning, eye treatments and waxing mobile. The whole manicure/pedicure/nail extensions etc isn't really something that I'd like to do but I am considering doing a Chix nail wraps course and possibly a shellac-like course.

I was just wondering if this something that is worth investing in? Do other mobile beauticians/nail technicians get a few customers for these?
x

I do Shellac/Minx etc from my home salon and mobile and to be honest what with that and spray tanning i dont do much else! Its defo worth investing in, Shellac is the best thing I ever did along with the spray tan...clients dont want regular manicures anymore..its all about the Shellac!!

If it's not something you're interested in then why do it? Just wondering.

thankyou! i'm definetly going to book my nail wraps course! :) and find somewhere that does the uv gel course!
i probably didn't word it right- the nail wraps & shellac really do interest me, but the whole nail package doesnt really like the manicures, acrylics etc

Latest posts

Back