how sad am i

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
How sad am i! i am sat here saturday night playing with some nail art things that i ordered from NSI which arrived this morning.
does anyone else spend saturday evenings playing with nails instead of having a life LOL.

Yep!!
i do it all the time
Teenager out
mum and dad sat at home!!

I'm a Star said:
How sad am i! i am sat here saturday night playing with some nail art things that i ordered from NSI which arrived this morning.
does anyone else spend saturday evenings playing with nails instead of having a life LOL.

I call it a sign of true dedication :biggrin:

Don't forget to post some pictures

there not good enough for viewing just learning but having fun

Hahahaha!

I spent my early evening doing the same! My boyfriend is on a stag do, my friends are at the pub, and so I am having a quiet night in.

After working all day, then playing with my new nail art things, you would think I would get in bed and watch a good chick flick with some wine as planned, however I am sat doing work things!

It's fun though so it's cool! :cool:

I'm a Star said:
i dont think your sad at all - im in most saturday nights -after working all week i can barely bring myself to go out on the town. instead ive got a bottle of voddy and 2lts diet coke - lot cheaper than going out, gets abit messy tho when im doing my nails and then the voddy kicks in

Nothing wrong with that. I've just had the best night doing just that. We had our Essex meeting where a few of us get together, have some food and drink and play Nails all night. It was the best night ever.

I can`t think of a better way to spend a saturday evening. I`m a proper nail anorak anyway so I`d opt for that any saturday night

nah, there is nothing wrong with that, i am always in on a saturday night if not working, i always play round with my hand trainer !! :D

That sounds like fun Jackie!

I get so excited when I get a new package full of nail things! I do it a lot too. You r not alone!!!

Sam
X

For me doing nail art with lot of interesting staff is a way of intertainment..... Espesially when I see the results....

I love playing with products. I've just ordered some stuff from EZ Flow so i'm just like a kid at christmas.

I'm also a nail anorak, can't resist looking at people's nails.

I'm a Star said:
No you are not alon Ann, I do this quite regularly, my poor bloke is a nail freak widower...lol

I think my boyfriend knows as much about nails as me !! He listens to it non stop bless him! Every evening I seem to be doing something nail connected.
He asked if he could have a go at painting a design on my nails the other day and I was shocked. It was fab!!!
I'd better be careful. Don't want competition under my own roof! haahaa

Sam x

Latest posts

Back