How to achieve this colour, is it balayage with fine baby lights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hercules

Reaction score
My client has highlighted hair with a warm base a 9.1 comes out green and 10.2 violet ?

Attachments

• 1BDBE927-A949-4B08-B625-FC24CDBF0C81.jpeg
    1BDBE927-A949-4B08-B625-FC24CDBF0C81.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 63
My client has highlighted hair with a warm base a 9.1 comes out green and 10.2 violet ?
Are you asking will 9.1 go green?

Please be much more specific and include the brand of colour that you’re using as the same number in different brands will vary a lot.

Hi it is Affinage brand ?

Please be much more specific and include the brand of colour that you’re using as the same number in different brands will vary a lot.
Hi it is the Affinage brand ?

Are you asking will 9.1 go green?

No I want a colour to put on that is not warm that won’t go green or violet ?

No I want a colour to put on that is not warm that won’t go green or violet ?
You need to lift to a clean level 10. Then pretone to rid of yellow tones. Then for the root drag I'd use a level 7 ash and a level 8 violet. Then on the ends I'd tone with a pearl violet level 9.

technique wise, I've seen that photo on insta using the air touch balayage technique. look it up on youtube, its quite effective x sorry no help with what to use, too late to think numbers right now ha x

Latest posts

Back