How to achieve this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelly100

Reaction score
Hi,

What are your opinions on this hair colour, has it been bleached and then toned? How can I achieve this look (my client has a natural base light enough to make it possible) it's the tone I'm mainly thinking about.

Thanks
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/russian-dolls/photos/327272/887682

Thought it would paste the pic but just pasted a link through to the hair colour pic!

Thanks.

Really? Strange! I even clicked the link after posting and it took me to the right pic. How annoying.....

I just tried it and yes, the picture has changed. That's very annoying. Will try and paste the pic. Thanks for letting me know....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335969470.620129.jpg

Has it worked?! This hair colour.... Any advice please?

I use Loreal, richesse for semis. So you would bleach and then use a beige toner? That's what I was thinking.

I don't have to stick with Loreal. Of there are any beige toners anyone can recommend, over Pre lightened hair, I'd be happy to try it. I am doing meche hilights rather than a full head colour.

Thanks for the help :0)

I use Loreal, richesse for semis. So you would bleach and then use a beige toner? That's what I was thinking.

I don't have to stick with Loreal. Of there are any beige toners anyone can recommend, over Pre lightened hair, I'd be happy to try it. I am doing meche hilights rather than a full head colour.

Thanks for the help :0)

9,23 or 9,13...not sure whether they do either in richesse but i'd presume so

Thank you :0)

Loreal have 9.13, comes out quite cool I find, it would be AMAZING if they came out with a 9.23 like they had in LUO, really creamy and nice.

Hi

Personally over pre lightened hair I would use L'Oreal Richesse 9.02 Pearly Milkshake (I find it gives a really nice beige effect blonde) as a full head of mech, spaced nicely apart to give it the look of in the picture.

Hope it helps

:)

Thanks for all the replies and help. Much appreciated :0)

Hi

Personally over pre lightened hair I would use L'Oreal Richesse 9.02 Pearly Milkshake (I find it gives a really nice beige effect blonde) as a full head of mech, spaced nicely apart to give it the look of in the picture.

Hope it helps

:)

Hey would this not grab and go pinky if used in meche? Sorry its only because i only have used this to tone for a limited time on my own hair.xx

Latest posts

Back