How to achieve this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natm

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a young lady who is naturally a base 5 and i use 4n + 10 vol all over. this was the first time she had ever had her hair colour!

She now wants to be a little more daring and have a tone of violet through it. Nothing major just something you can see in different lights. she has sent me this picture of what she has in mind?

I use matrix but am open to suggestions on different colours on how to achieve this.

matrix do a 5bv. i was thinking i could mix 5bv and 3vr?? or would i need a violet booster as well.

Thanks everyone :) in all my hairdressing i have never done a violet! so this is all new to me! xxxx

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,694
Wella 33/66 if she doesn't want anything much u could always add few cm of 10/0 xx

Done use wella so have no idea what those numbers mean!!! Xxx

You only dilute with 10/0 for toning, you should of chose sync first then you would of more to play with, has it faded? You could do 5vr with sr-rv

Someone said on here could add 10/0

There isn't much point when your going to loose tone strength! so its best to mix 33/66 and 55/66 and not advise on it until you fully understand even if someone told you.

There isn't much point when your going to loose tone strength! so its best to mix 33/66 and 55/66 and not advise on it until you fully understand even if someone told you.

Lol I like giving advice so i keep my mind fresh even if they are wrong they not always wrong tho I said right 33/66 xd half right lol

Lol I like giving advice so i keep my mind fresh even if they are wrong they not always wrong tho I said right 33/66 xd half right lol

It's good you feel you want to advise but not until your ready!
This is where problems start!

But it does make a bit more sense of adding 55/66.

Right sorry just eaten my tea! I did use sync and she felt it faded way to quick! She said it went to orange :-s she's a bit Barny! So I used so colour and she loves it! She now Just wants a violet tone! Nothing major just something you see in diff lights! X

It's faded loads! Sorry! So do you thing 5rv? She just wants violet! Not red! She is really funny with red! Saying it will go orange! I'd prefer to go with just violet if possible xxx

It's faded loads! Sorry! So do you thing 5rv? She just wants violet! Not red! She is really funny with red! Saying it will go orange! I'd prefer to go with just violet if possible xxx

Well if her hair is base 4 natural and throws off alot of warmth use a blue

But an ash on its own would that bring enough violet tone? X

How violet do you want it ?

SHe is naturally a 5 but I apply 4n. I'm not sure ash would be enough. She still wants a violet tone! 5av? Xxxxx

Like the photo, poss a bit more xxx

What do you think? Xx

Latest posts

Back