How to achieve this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddy89

Reaction score
Can any one help please? My customer is the bleach blonde all over colour and wants to achieve the ithe colour? Can anyone help please? I normally use well koleston? Thank you.
received_537779193528054.jpeg
received_186079645981113.jpeg
received_518039125515676.jpeg

Think I would combine air touch techniques, low lighting the shorter pieces left over, which will give you that depth towards the top and blend the colour nicely through the mids, baby light and balayage, maybe teasing a bit to retain any natural depth towards the top...how that darker section will lift out tho could really limit the outcome.

Then zone tone appropriately to increase the blend and achieve the cool tone. Maybe a 7 towards the root working your way up to a 10 on the ends.

I would do a full head of foils to lighten the root area, slice sections back to where the darker section is, leave out the root on every other section, so it blends with he rest of the head. Pretone to neutralise all yellow. Then do a root smudge with colour touch 7/89+8/81+8/71 +1.9% then blend that down in to 10/6 +8/81 +1.9% on the ends.

Latest posts

Back