How to achieve this-please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H0llyd86

Reaction score
5DDFBF2D-3993-408A-AE59-B148627B9DF6.pngI just tried to attach the pic of my clients hair but says it’s too large ‍♀️
Any ways, I’m colouring my clients hair this Saturday and she would like to achieve this colour.
She currently has bleached roots (bleached white/ashy colour) she has no roots at all. I normally do balayages but they always have a bit of root and have never took someone from being that light to a darker root. Now am I best to pre pig? And also what colours would I use to achieve the root colour on the photo? I use wella and normally use colour touch for something like this. Any advice would be great.
Thank you in advance x

Reverse balayage is really an art, especially if they are a 9/10. You run the risk of the root going green & the darker shade bleeding onto the blonde.

Good luck sorry I couldn't offer advice, I have never been brave enough to do this even as a senior colourist technician.

I’ve done reverse balayages a few times but never that light and with no root
I’m just gonna have to go slowly and take my time. I wonder if I could put conditioner or clear on the ends to maybe prevent colour going onto the ends??

I’ve done this before, only take it up to 3 shades darker so aim for an 8/7 and no darker or you will find it too hard to blend it

View attachment 208264I just tried to attach the pic of my clients hair but says it’s too large ‍♀️
Any ways, I’m colouring my clients hair this Saturday and she would like to achieve this colour.
She currently has bleached roots (bleached white/ashy colour) she has no roots at all. I normally do balayages but they always have a bit of root and have never took someone from being that light to a darker root. Now am I best to pre pig? And also what colours would I use to achieve the root colour on the photo? I use wella and normally use colour touch for something like this. Any advice would be great.
Thank you in advance x
Colour touch 6/71 +1.9% on roots, Blending it in to colour touch 2 parts 10/6 + 1parts 10/81 +1.9%
Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back