How to achieve this-please advise

5DDFBF2D-3993-408A-AE59-B148627B9DF6.png I just tried to attach the pic of my clients hair but says it’s too large ‍♀️
Any ways, I’m colouring my clients hair this Saturday and she would like to achieve this colour.
She currently has bleached roots (bleached white/ashy colour) she has no roots at all. I normally do balayages but they always have a bit of root and have never took someone from being that light to a darker root. Now am I best to pre pig? And also what colours would I use to achieve the root colour on the photo? I use wella and normally use colour touch for something like this. Any advice would be great.
Thank you in advance x

charlottehair

Extension Queen
Reverse balayage is really an art, especially if they are a 9/10. You run the risk of the root going green & the darker shade bleeding onto the blonde.

Good luck sorry I couldn't offer advice, I have never been brave enough to do this even as a senior colourist technician.

I’ve done reverse balayages a few times but never that light and with no root
I’m just gonna have to go slowly and take my time. I wonder if I could put conditioner or clear on the ends to maybe prevent colour going onto the ends??

I’ve done this before, only take it up to 3 shades darker so aim for an 8/7 and no darker or you will find it too hard to blend it

ronray

View attachment 208264 I just tried to attach the pic of my clients hair but says it’s too large ‍♀️
Any ways, I’m colouring my clients hair this Saturday and she would like to achieve this colour.
She currently has bleached roots (bleached white/ashy colour) she has no roots at all. I normally do balayages but they always have a bit of root and have never took someone from being that light to a darker root. Now am I best to pre pig? And also what colours would I use to achieve the root colour on the photo? I use wella and normally use colour touch for something like this. Any advice would be great.
Thank you in advance x
Colour touch 6/71 +1.9% on roots, Blending it in to colour touch 2 parts 10/6 + 1parts 10/81 +1.9%
Good luck :)