How to achieve this using Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza1

Reaction score
Hi I have a fussy client Saturday who wants the picture below, I have advised her that this picture to me looks like an all over colour with bleach highlights but she says she doesn't want me to do that because she doesn't want obvious roots, she is mainly after the bottom picture, what would you guys suggest I use in highlights to achieve similar colours, I will be using wella

Here's the picture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336638800.584720.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336638800.584720.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 188
Maybe leave a teardrop shaped section out on the top of the head, around the parting, highlight underneath, over the ears and maybe above the occipital bone, then apply a full head to the rest of it.
The teardrop shape should create a veil over the rest of the hair and then she won't be able to see her roots growing out.

A bit like the dip dyed/ombre colour but not quite.... if that makes sense! :)

Thanks she has said she doesn't want all over colour she text today saying she just wants a mix of browns similar colours to the above picture, what colours would you suggest? Xx

Thanks she has said she doesn't want all over colour she text today saying she just wants a mix of browns similar colours to the above picture, what colours would you suggest? Xx

Don't let your clients tell you how to do their hair...if she wants her hair like the above then she'll need an all over colour as well...and as for a mix of different browns, that just goes to show clients don't know what theyre talking about...if you put a mixture of browns in her hair it'd look nothing like the picture and then you'd have a complaint and end up having to redo it...stick to your guns, if you think an all over colour with highlights and then a toner is necessary to achieve the colour, which it is, then tell her that.

Latest posts

Back