How to apply eyelash on bottom lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerri-louise

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to apply the lashes on the bottom? I have heard its not safe to do with the eyes open?

Hi there you'd need to be specially trained for it as there's a different technique to do it, as far as I know x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

It's totally safe to do bottom lashes with eyes open. U can't do it any other way ?

I know AH Francis do a bottom lash technique as extra training from their lash extension course. Haven't done it yet tho lol!!!

It's totally safe to do bottom lashes with eyes open. U can't do it any other way ?

It isn't totally safe otherwise anyone could do it.
The glue needs to be a fume free one for a start and you need to know what you are doing to make sure glue/lash/tweezers don't end up in the eye.

Best bet would be to call your insurance company to see if you would be insured without extra training and if they are ok with it then there are a few threads on here about technique and a tutorial vid which I can't remember if that's on here or YouTube.
But first port of call is insurance company x

Obviously I ment safe with a competent lash technician. I'm trained for bottom lashes by nouveau

Sorry but I don't agree.

It IS possible to do it with eyes closed by taping up the upper lashes. This is also much safer for the client.

If you are doing eyes open technique you must ensure you use an appropriate glue (NOT the glue you would use for normal SP lashes)

Also check that your insurer will specifically cover you for doing it this way as there is a much higher chance of client having a reaction or getting something in the eye.

Obviously I ment safe with a competent lash technician. I'm trained for bottom lashes by nouveau

You must have posted this as I was typing :)

You obviously know what you're doing. Unfortunately, we all know that this forum is read by members of the public too who will have a go at anything! I just wanted to clarify that this is not a procedure anyone can "have a go" at

x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back