how to become an educator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolnailz

Reaction score
i've been doing nails for 7 years now and am quite interested in becoming an educator (in creative l&p) have my creative qualification and nvq level 2 nail technician, was wondering if any one could tell me how to go about becoming an educator what it involves etc etc
thanks!

If you are wanting to be an educator for Creative,
i believe you need to be a grand master,
have at least 5 years experience of been a nail tech (which you have)
and then as far as i know Creative invite you for an interview and then you have to get through creatives training boot camp.
I would say PM Gigi and she will give you all the info that you would need, after all they need to know who is interested in the first place to know who to invite :hug:

and then you have to wait for a place to come up its tough xx

You need to find a current educator to Mentor you.

Get a resume together if you ARE a Grand Master, and get networking with as many educators and CND Techs as you can. I will qualify for my Grand Master AGAIN this December- 1st qualified last October. All for my resume baby ;)

Go to every tradeshow featuring CND that you can get to. I have flown to a few of them. I travel like crazy to get to classes!

And yes, try to be patient, or bang pots and pans the loudest. Find a unique nitch, that's also uniquely YOURS.

And stay on your A-Game- get those smile lines, mix ratios, application, and prep DOWN. Also go to the website and start memorizing the product profiles!!

Good luck! I hope I see you at Bootcamp... :)

Just write to:

Smantha Sweet
Sweet Squared
1, Clayton Wood Bank
West Park Ring Road
LS16 6QZ

Send her your CV and tell her what you think you have to offer CND in the UK. You do need to be a Grand Master however.

Maybe I should write Samantha and move to the UK lol.

ALTHOUGHHH, the CND Institute is opening in the Spring, and jobs are being listed on the website. Maybe a move to sunny california???

HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO WORK AT THE INSTITUTE WHEN IT FIRST OPENS???

I get all starry eyed thinking about it...

wow thanks for all the answers! although i've been doing it 7 years im only 21, started at 14 (slave labour lol) only did foundation creative course in 2003 as had previously trained with ez flow when 1st started, so i guess i have a lot more training to go to before I can even try out for anything like educating! Thanks again for all the answers :)

I was wondering if anyony could tell me what i would have to do to become an educator,i am a Grand Master, who should i contact?
Do i have to do extra traing to train people?

Would love to hear from any of you

Cheers

Laura.:lol:

Ok so how do you become a Grand Master? Is it closed shop?

Ok so how do you become a Grand Master? Is it closed shop?

Not at all - you have to qualify as a Creative Master in each system within 2 years (I think) of starting the first one. It's 3 Master qualifications, L+P, Brisa and Spa Mani/Pedi.....

hth's

I was wondering if anyony could tell me what i would have to do to become an educator,i am a Grand Master, who should i contact?
Do i have to do extra traing to train people?

Would love to hear from any of you

Cheers

Laura.:lol:

Just write to:

Smantha Sweet
Sweet Squared
1, Clayton Wood Bank
West Park Ring Road
LS16 6QZ

Send her your CV and tell her what you think you have to offer CND in the UK.

hth's

QUESTION ....

Do posters take the time to READ the other posts in these threads??? :)

Makes me wonder why we bother sometimes!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back