How to calculate the amount of wax I need to purchase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi.Velvet

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents!

I have a quick question: how do I accurately calculate how many waxes I can get out of a block of hot wax? Is there some sort of equation I can do?
I currently purchase Hive Sensitive Hot Wax block 500g. I feel like I'm always ordering too much/ too little and really want to make sure I'm keeping an eye on loss prevention too...sadly sometimes they do go walkies :(

We also use Salons Systems Just Wax (strip wax) for legs and arms.

We do have our quiet periods and very busy weeks. But on average we're popular for Hollywood and Brazillian waxing, also we never 'double dip' our wax sticks, we don't want to cross contaminate so that does use up more wax than usual.

We do around 5-8 waxes per day, monday-friday. But honestly, sometimes they're just underarm waxes so I can't really find a way of calculating!

Any advice on how you guys order supplies for your salons would be hugely appreciated!

I don't think you ever can because some clients are hairier than others! I would say always but more than you think you need lol

Latest posts

Back