How to clarify a standard bikini wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
One of my waxing offers is full leg and a standard bikini wax.

So I get someone book for that and when we get to the bikini wax, I give them tissue To tuck into their knickers and they pull it in so they are almost getting a Brazilian.

I Am in the process of re-doing my price lists with amendments and one thing I want to put in is a definition of what a standard wax includes so something like literally along the line of your knicker line.
Otherwise you will be charged more.

Oh I don't know how to word it ??!!

Mines just says:

Standard bikini line (follows underwear line)

" Removes the hair outside the panty line"

panty line can be anywhere, so "to crease of leg" only

It's not a term I would put on my price list, but I often describe a standard bikini wax as 'a short back and sides' to my ladies.x

We clearly state it on our price list
Bikini wax ....£10
Inbetweeny...£15
Brazilian...£20
Hollywood £23
Lol :) x

We clearly state it on our price list
Bikini wax ....£10
Inbetweeny...£15
Brazilian...£20
Hollywood £23
Lol :) x

I use this expression ... I thought it was unique to me lol ... how did you come by it?

Lol I thought it was unique!!
Myself and the girls at work were having this dilemma with waxing so we needed something to add to price list, we were trying to think of something that would fit in and came up with the inbetweeny bikini wax :) x

Crease of the leg for me. On my price list I have classified as bikini, g-string bikini and full bikini. When people ask/book in, I explain a bikini is crease of the leg only. Want any more off and you pay g-string bikini or full bikini price.

I like the g-string bikini because if they wear a thong you end up waxing right underneath as well.

Reading this thread I think I am too generous with my bikini waxes :S

I explain it like this.

Think of the diagrams that M&S or whoever have on their knicker packs, they should be able to have no hair hair showing outside the knickers so all hair that would show if they wore the following knickers is what should be removed and that's what they should pay for.

Basic Bikini - Just in the crease of the leg onto the inner thighs

A High Leg Very high sides and all pubic hair growing outside

A Thong would be my G String - Hair inside the butt but leaving just a landing strip that grows over the inner and outer labia

Hollywood and Brazilian - Every single hair gone from back, front, inside and out but A Brazilian leaves a strip of hair on the pubic mound only.

Feel free to check out my descriptions. Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

Latest posts

Back