How to create your own salon website under $100

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenstep00

Reaction score
If you don't have a website to market your business..there are probably only one of three reasons for this

1. Your budget won't allow it
  2. You don't understand how important it is to your business success
  3. You're scared of technology
  4. You don't want to pay a web person every single time you want to make updates
    I understand your fear and your need to keep to budget when you are operating a small business but with the advent of smartphones and everyone's need to be connected 24/7 not having a website now means your business is really going to be left behind.
So what do you do in the situation where you're being offered websites with all the fancy features and all the other marketing fluff they offer you?
I've often heard people being quoted between $3,000-$15,000 to have their websites created...they'd better be offer something spectacular for this price tag because making this money back in small business isn't always easy.

If your budget isn't massive and every dollar counts then I highly recommend a FREE 10 module course created by a man called Leslie Samuel. This free course teaches you how to create a free Wordpress.org website. For those of you who don't know what Wordpress is...it's a blogging platform that can also be used as a website for your business. It allows you to EASILY self manage your own website and a VERY low cost.If you want to download this free course click on the following link below:

https://oi106.infusionsoft.com/go/blogsecrets/jenstep00

Why am I recommending the Become a Blogger course over all others?

a) it's free

b) it offer very clear instructions on how to set up your own website-even for the “technologically challenged”

c) even if you got it wrong, the most you would have spent on setting up your new website would be approximately $50-$75 ( and you can always get somebody to fix it for a very cheap fee...keep reading and I'll explain)

d) you can refer back to the content again and again because it comes in very simple to follow video format

OK, so that's great. You now have your own website, but you want it to look pretty and you are afraid to fiddle around with the graphic design side of things. Better still, you don't know how all the themes/graphics work and you simply don't have time to work it all out.

Not a problem. There's a website called Fiverr.com . Go to this website, set up a profile and start searching very specific topics eg, install Wordpress theme. Guess how much you are going to have to pay for that one? $500? $50 No not even near that amount.

You'll pay a total of $5 dollars.

Where there is a will...there is always a way.

I'd love to know how you go. Fill me in :)
Or leave a comment at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI_9kdaoCe4

May you prosper and achieve the time and money freedom to do more of the things that matter most to you.
If you feel you need extra guidance with your salon download the free report on the link below:
http://www.acceleratingabundance.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back