How to display nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnailart

Reaction score
Hi. I usually do my nail art dislpays on nail wheels as I am mobile and they are easy to transport. However, I have recently done some on single tips and was wondering if any of you geeks had any innovative ideas on how to display and carry them. :biggrin: xx

Hi. I usually do my nail art dislpays on nail wheels as I am mobile and they are easy to transport. However, I have recently done some on single tips and was wondering if any of you geeks had any innovative ideas on how to display and carry them. :biggrin: xx

You can buy nail art boards which you stick the tip design too. you can find them on ebay and nail art websites

Thank you for your reply. These look good but not sure how well they'd travel! How well do they stay on? Might have to just stick to wheels! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

could dare to be diffrent ??? get a digital photo frame .

could dare to be diffrent ??? get a digital photo frame .

Ahhhh! What a fab idea! Why didn't I think of that? Duh! Definitely gonna get one! Thanks so much! xxxx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I do the digital photo frame and pop wheels :)

I do the digital photo frame and pop wheels :)

I love this idea! I've ordered one already!! Got loads of pics on my laptop that I never really show! Very excited!! :Love:

I use the back of blank cd's to display my nail art instead of the wheels. I think the nail art looks really good on the silver disk and everyone always comments how good they look. I just something a little different

I use the back of blank cd's to display my nail art instead of the wheels. I think the nail art looks really good on the silver disk and everyone always comments how good they look. I just something a little different

Oooh, might try that with the single tips that I have done. Would definitley fit in my kit better! How do you stick them on? I'm thinking nail glue or super glue?? :biggrin:

I just use a little bit of white tak as you can see the blue version through the nail. Really simple but really effective. If you have a look on my facebook page Simply Gorgeous by Clare, I've got pictures of my nail art cd's. Let me know what you think.

I just use a little bit of white tak as you can see the blue version through the nail. Really simple but really effective. If you have a look on my facebook page Simply Gorgeous by Clare, I've got pictures of my nail art cd's. Let me know what you think.

Had a look at your pics and they look really good! I like how you've sorted them into colours and sets, something I was gonna do with my wheels but never did so they're all a mish mash of allsorts! Love the rest of your nails too, the acrylic extentions are beautiful! Thanks for all your help. :Love:

Latest posts

Back