How to do Acrylic nails according to the you tube experts (Newly added video)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was eagerly waiting for her to finish the job and get on with filing that lot down, or was that the finished article? Has she never seen an actual nail tech in action? :irked:
LOL I was thinking the same thing, I would have liked to see the amount of filing it would have taken, or would she have used and e-file? :lol:

She doesn't know what a dappen dish is does she? lmao

That was flipping scary. What was with the Blair Witch camera-man too? It's almost like a horror film, CURSE OF THE MONSTER NAIL.

PMSL i knew you would find them judy :hug: xxx

And then you slap the polish on...as much as possible....making sure it covers the skin..........

Where's Carl when I really need his lovely sarcasm??

• Wrong brush for L+P but it is a choice thing... :confused:
  • Unnessarily huge beads...:(
  • Totally incorrect mix ratio.... :irked:
  • Adding extra liquid... arghhhh... :smack:
  • Swabbing the finger with monomor (allergic reactions for clients down the road)... :smack::cry:
  • Doing zone 2 & 3 first :eek: and the enormous ridge at the cuticle... :mad:
  • Then zone 1 and adding the last bead of pink... pulling up over the white :|
  • An incessant wiping of her brush!!
There are so many things that bother me about this I just don't know where to start but on a positive note... :lol: her working area was tidy and she was well presented although didn't look overly professional.

So much was and as she is supposedly teaching us how to do a nail... hmmmm I think CND would not be happy to see this but it's like eBay... how the hell do you police YouTube??

I also imagine she would be truly unhappy to read these comments BUT... if she's going to post it for the world to see... she is going to have to take it!!

I will alert CND so at least they are aware! :idea:

Bless her for trying but again... it just makes our industry look so immature and unprofessional when this happens!

all i wanna say is thanks for showing this as i was going to give up nails as i didnt think i was any good but after seeing that utube video i am going to practice again and do nails again when i get better

i showed it to my guy and he said bloody hell thats thick is it a pi** take??

im still howling at the thickness!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you'd like it.
I'm sure you've checked out the next one where she then goes on the file & buff the nail...

You can still ski down the ridge to the cuticle area in zone 3.

I've left my 40 penneth worth!

I'm pleased CND will get alerted to this as in the words of Victor Meldrew...I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!

My daughter at the age of 12 produced a better nail than that on my nail trainer FFS!

they had to pause so she could crank up the black and decker.......

they had to pause so she could crank up the black and decker.......

I am sorry.... but that really did make me laugh!! I am still giglling. Judy you are sooo bad!! :smack:

she SAYS shes a licenced manicurist with 600 hours training.

I noticed her own nails, though, so she must have had some inkling that she was slapping the l&p on way too thick in the first place? Otherwise, whoever applied them must have filed for the entire USA? :)

Oh dear.... :irked:... so IF you cut your client... get the gloves on and play doctor... I am actually giggling so hard now because it is like a Carry On Film. Bless her once again but honestly.....:grr::grr::grr:

Last edited:
What cut???????????
the one's she's done????????
I'm sorry but I have to say...
Hellllooooooo
who the heck is this woman to be giving out advice??
Still made me laugh so much though, so I thank her personally for the amusement value tonight.
she needs to get her head out of her own wotsit and get some decent training...and stop using products she's quite obviously never been trained to use.
Maybe she could sing us a nice song or something instead?

Latest posts

Back