How to do Babyboomer nails with pigment. How to do Rose quartz nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello-As A boomer, I wondered why babyboomer is included with your video headline?

Usually, forum members discuss pertinent questions and subjects concerning the nail business. Do you have questions or suggestions about our business? We would love to hear from you!

I’m sure your how-to videos are entertaining and instructional but I really am not going to leave the geek site, go to utube and back again to perhaps comment.

BTW, a really lovely picture of you.

Hello-As A boomer, I wondered why babyboomer is included with your video headline?

Babyboomer is one of many names for this style of nail. To me this is French Ombre, but babyboomer is pretty common too,.
According to treatwell, " the ombré design has evolved from the classic French manicure, and dates back to around the 1940s. During that time – the baby boomer years – it was popular to paint nails in shades of white and pink. Fuse the two together et voilà, 2018’s baby boomer nail trend. " :)

Also, you can click play on the video without leaving SalonGeek.com x

Thanks for telling me about Treatwell. In the US, I hadn’t heard of the site. Interesting and fun to learn what the UK is doing.

Latest posts

Back