"How to do your own french!!!!!!"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before. How to do your own french including acrylic - amazing!

YouTube - How-To Apply 3 kinds of French Tips

Notice there are no close ups of the finished nails. Also I love the way she files!!!

crikey that was boring - and from the look of it - white tips too

heres a quick way of doing a french on yourself - using p/w powders (especially your "wrong hand")

use the middle piece of your sculpt form- stick it to your nail plate, as far down as you want your smile line, then apply your white - going over the form centre and while the white product is still damp, peel the form centre off your nail bed (carefully) - viola, smile line - then carry on with pink etc

Oh, so that's how you do it!...

I dont know about the nails being out of this world but she certainly is lol xx

its so easy to do....

i think we will all be out of business soon...!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where did she come from :eek:? Love her brushwork :lol:

omg :eek: i wish i was so talented !! the product control with that brush was amazing :lol:! and the fantastic filing technique was fab !! (as was the fab file she used ;)
i am in awe , this woman outshines the greats , sam, antony, geeg , :lol::lol::lol:

(hope everyone picks up on the sarcasm )

aww bless her !!

had to giggle at the comments, heather (davis) has given her a few pointers !! (ie told her she'd done it wrong!)

seeing her with that L&P brush reminded me of ...... me when I first picked a 'ball' up lol

hahah. You are all soo funnY!!! Wasn't she the one with that dappen dish that looked like a salad bowl???

hahah. You are all soo funnY!!! Wasn't she the one with that dappen dish that looked like a salad bowl???

yea that was her....I 'm speechless....:confused:

shes a very pretty girl, though maybe the nails not so much.

What was that bowl all about :?:Lol!! I want to know where she's been trained :eek:, get myself straight down there, haha.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this site was a forum for professionals???

As amusing as the video was, surely we shouldn't be condoning this kind of uneducated instruction to be posted here?

Oh my, if that girl has any passion for nails and every desides to get an education in this industry, she is going to feel like a freaken idiot!!:lol:

People like her just make a trained nail tech look 1000 xs more professional - as long as you are not blind, you will be able to tell the GREAT difference in "procedure" and end result, for sure! so I don't mind if there are idiotic videos like that! Hee hee hee heeh heee...

WAIT - Do you think she actually re-uses her gigantic "dappen dish" to serve dinner afterwards? OMG..

its not fair, i cant view it, it just keeps stopping and starting and being all jumpy lol,

i wanna see this 'pretty' girl doing great nails ? with a gigantic dappen dish lolol
xxxx

:lol:
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this site was a forum for professionals???

As amusing as the video was, surely we shouldn't be condoning this kind of uneducated instruction to be posted here?
#

Not sure which post you read that condoned her methods etc. and I would be very surprised if anyone on here could learn anything from her "uneducated instruction" as you put it :lol:. It was posted purely because it is amusing and nothing more.

Latest posts

Back