How to fade semi perm brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
hey guys I had spmu on my brows a couple of months ago and had the top up but it's pretty faded on one brow you can barely see it on the other it's much darker but still pretty transparent. Is there anyway I can make the rest of it fade quicker cause it looks daft unless I've drawn my brows on on top of the tattoo
Thanks in advance xx

hey guys I had spmu on my brows a couple of months ago and had the top up but it's pretty faded on one brow you can barely see it on the other it's much darker but still pretty transparent. Is there anyway I can make the rest of it fade quicker cause it looks daft unless I've drawn my brows on on top of the tattoo
Thanks in advance xx

SPMU should gradually fade over 2- 10 years depending on your skin type, and the pigment used. I would contact your technician. They may offer to touch up your faded brow for free or for a discounted price because it should last longer than that.

Sunlight is usually what fades brows the fastest. Covering your faded brow with sunscreen will help them even out, but it will take some time.

Latest posts

Back