How to find Botox practitioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsugrue

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking to start having a doctor/nurse come to my salon once a month to administer Botox. How would I go about finding someone who can do this? Thanks

Have you tried advertising in the recruitment section? That would be my first step.

I'd also contact training providers who are teaching the courses/skills you're interested in. I'd ask them to let attendees know. They could also have a mailing list of past attendees and so might circulate your details that way.

Where are you?

I am also looking for a prescriber, I am in the South West x

I just rang round some of the best practitioners and asked if they would consider working from our salon. It's a tricky one though as we have had two different ones here now and I can't say I'm thrilled with either. Just make sure you check out their qualifications and insurance before you commit as it's your salon at the end of the day so your name which can be tarnished.

I live in Manchester if anybody needs a botox doctor. I'm a fully qualified doctor and have been working in aesthetics for 2 years. I'm always looking for new salons to do clinics so let me know if your interested.

Hi everyone, I am looking to start having a doctor/nurse come to my salon once a month to administer Botox. How would I go about finding someone who can do this? Thanks
Hi, just interested to see if you found a botox practitioner for your salon as I may be interested..
Yours, Dave 07787 805124

Latest posts

Back