how to finish prior to NSI Glaze and Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
What it says on the tin really.
How far should i go through the gradients on the files prior to using NSI glaze/Go?
I have tried just finishing on a 180 and it looks ok.
I've tried finishing on a buffing block and it looks ok.
what should I really be doing
Yes I know all about hand buffing to a high shine but clients love it!
Thanks in advance for your expert replies
Tracy

yep - i have done a search through loads of threads but couldn't quite get the answer I wanted

Hi Tracey, I can't comment on nsi's Glaze and Go, as I use EzFlow, but the best way of finishing before you apply the gel topcoat is to still work from your 180 abrasive right through to your buffer, as this will eliminate scratches from the nail surface as well as refining your shape.Then apply your Glaze and Go, giving you a perfect look. :)

hth

Hi Tracey, I can't comment on nsi's Glaze and Go, as I use EzFlow, but the best way of finishing before you apply the gel topcoat is to still work from your 180 abrasive right through to your buffer, as this will eliminate scratches from the nail surface as well as refining your shape.Then apply your Glaze and Go, giving you a perfect look. :)

hth

Exactly right with the NSI too.

thanks for that ladies
tracy

just 180 grit dont scrubfresh or cleanse before applying glaze and go, just dust off with your plush brush or a dry lint free wipe

just 180 grit dont scrubfresh or cleanse before applying glaze and go, just dust off with your plush brush or a dry lint free wipe

This is how I do it too. Gel needs a surface to adhere to and if the nail is buffed then it won't.

Latest posts

Back