How to get black hair with a bright blue tinge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmii56

Reaction score
H Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone has gone a dark brown/black with a blue tinge?

I'm not sure how i would get the blue to be perm?

many thanks :)

what range do you use? Some ranges have Blue neutralisers that you can add to colours, to give it a "blue hue"
xx

'hue' was the word I was looking for :) majirel I'm more familiar with than most.

Use 1 in Majirel, then as the BLEU MixTone. But dont add the MixTone into the Oxydant, eg: 50g 1 + 20g BLEU + 75g 6%, Loreal say not to add Oxydant for Mix's

Awesome! So if I do your formula above it will come out with quite a blue hue?

Thank you :)

Never used Matrix? I want it quite blue under the light.

The Matrix isnt as blue as using majirel with blue mixer. Ive used both and Majirel is far better for Blue black IMO
xxx

The Matrix isnt as blue as using majirel with blue mixer. Ive used both and Majirel is far better for Blue black IMO
xxx

ok well im more comfortable with Majirel :)

so if i use 50 majirel 1 with 20 BLEU with 75ml of 6% it should come out with a bright hue?i'm red at the moment and fancy a change but colours arent my strong point lol

hmmmm.....how red are you...? I would suggest actually neutralising the red with green first. Adding blue to red is not going to give you the blue hue desired... xxx

hmmmm.....how red are you...? I would suggest actually neutralising the red with green first. Adding blue to red is not going to give you the blue hue desired... xxx

I agree! How red are you? Remember the colour you apply is only half the result! You have to consider your present colour too! ;)

If you were to apply a 1 with green mixer, this would neutralise and give you a flat black, then you can use a blue semi over to give you the blue hue :)

If you were to apply a 1 with green mixer, this would neutralise and give you a flat black, then you can use a blue semi over to give you the blue hue :)

OMG i never thought of that - having a brain fart of a day though. The red is a majirouge 6.66 with majicontrast but its dulled down a bit. which semi would you recommend? like crazy colour?

OMG i never thought of that - having a brain fart of a day though. The red is a majirouge 6.66 with majicontrast but its dulled down a bit. which semi would you recommend? like crazy colour?

Whatever you prefer really, a semi is a semi and as long as its blue you'll be fine...nothing like sky blue though, will have to be a blue blue lol

Whatever you prefer really, a semi is a semi and as long as its blue you'll be fine...nothing like sky blue though, will have to be a blue blue lol

You could even use majimix blue on its own, not as good for condition though, and with a semi you can use it as a conditioner everytime you wash your hair to keep it as bright as possible.

You could even use majimix blue on its own, not as good for condition though, and with a semi you can use it as a conditioner everytime you wash your hair to keep it as bright as possible.

hmmm i currently use crazy colour 'fire red' on my hair at the moment and it works well. think i might go with the directions Atlantic Blue...

thank god you guys told me about the green! ok so same formula 50g 1 and 20g green mix mixed with 75g 6%?

I would fill first, so it doesn't fade out ugly, I'd fill with 1/4 5.25 - 3/4 3 in Richesse or DiaLight, then put it on, it will give you a better result in the long run

I would fill first, so it doesn't fade out ugly, I'd fill with 1/4 5.25 - 3/4 3 in Richesse or DiaLight, then put it on, it will give you a better result in the long run

im so sorry i am so new to colour... i'm new altogether lol. so would you do the above before the semi blue?

ok lol so step-step

1st Fill your hair, (30g 3 + 10g 5.25 + 9Vol In Richesse OR DIAlight) Leave for 20minutes and then rinse and blast hair dry completly.

then apply (50g 1 + 20g BLEU Mix + 75g 6% Oxydant In Majirel Roots straight through) Leave for full dev time of 35minutes, then rinse, dry a part of your hair of then if you want it more Blue then apply the blue semi over the top.

Hope that helped.

ok lol so step-step

1st Fill your hair, (30g 3 + 10g 5.25 + 9Vol In Richesse OR DIAlight) Leave for 20minutes and then rinse and blast hair dry completly.

then apply (50g 1 + 20g BLEU Mix + 75g 6% Oxydant In Majirel Roots straight through) Leave for full dev time of 35minutes, then rinse, dry a part of your hair of then if you want it more Blue then apply the blue semi over the top.

Hope that helped.

That awesome thanks :) although the guys were saying with the red on my hair already it wouldnt take? Will the Richesse counteract that? Thank you for your help :)

Latest posts

Back