How to get lilac toner out of bleach blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyt

Reaction score
Hey guys, my customer normally has hilights and P01 toner so is quite blonde. Tonight shes just text me in a panic as shes put a lilac toner on and hates it!! How the hell do i get it out? It looks pretty grey!
Is it a waiting game or can i get it out? Xx

Well with experience they fade pretty quickly. Maybe try a chelaiting shampoo to try and budge it sooner.
Only 2 shampoos with it tho it can dry your hair out pretty quickly.

I'd honestly try Dawn dish soap if a clarifying shampoo doesn't work.. it does wonders... also, sounds silly, but toothpaste actually took colour out of a coworker of mines hair when she got dark hair dye on her blonde hair. but... she'll want to do a moisture treatment afterwards cause sometimes it makes your hair feel too clean

I tone my hair once every two weeks and it always makes my hair go slightly lilac, I actually love the temporary effect, Pro-voke silver shampoo which you can get for around £1.59 will tone the hair to light blonde after 2 - 3 days of using the shampoo daily - this gets rid of the lilac and neutralises the hair. It works for me :D

Hey guys, my customer normally has hilights and P01 toner so is quite blonde. Tonight shes just text me in a panic as shes put a lilac toner on and hates it!! How the hell do i get it out? It looks pretty grey!
Is it a waiting game or can i get it out? Xx
What product has she used? If it's a genuine toner the you could use bleach and warm water mix to a runny paste consistency, this lifts tone only. But if she has used crazy colour or something along the lines of.... Then you've got a problem :L

Latest posts

Back