How to get my white less white ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza2009

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)
I need some advice on how to make my white ...well less white :?:
Do i mix in some pink or clear ? this may sound silly but i would love the most natural looking white i can get :) I dont have any colours except white, pink and clear :!:

What brand are you using as most suppliers do have a more natural products than the usual white?

Star nails ! and i usually use just the pink but i have 3 ladys who are all NNO and you can see the nail under the L&P and i also need to practice my smile lines !!!! xxx

You would be better to use a soft white...natural free edge colour...most companies do a powder like this.

Would someone please tell me what NNO means, been puzzling me and now is the time to give in and look stupid! :lol:

I'm assuming you mean L&P.
but, for anyone that wants to know:
For my gel, I added clear and...... yellow food colouring.
Only one itty bitty smidge (like a toothpick dipped in it? not a whole drop) and it did the trick. I prefer a french white that's more 'beige' personally.

hth's

Would someone please tell me what NNO means, been puzzling me and now is the time to give in and look stupid! :lol:

Natural Nail Overlay

:hug:

I tend to mix one part white to two parts clear to produce a softer white using L&P. Make sure you mix them well before application and maybe try it out on a tip before a customer to ensure the ratio is ok for you.

I tend to mix one part white to two parts clear to produce a softer white using L&P. Make sure you mix them well before application and maybe try it out on a tip before a customer to ensure the ratio is ok for you.
Your a star honey thanks xxx:)

Just taken a look through the new leaflet which came in the post today and couldn't find 'Flawless' powder. It was in my previous catalogue, but now it looks like there has been a change - so - which new powder would best replace this in the recipe?

Thanks

Good question, probably the cool pink opaque powder.

Latest posts

Back