How to get recognised as a great lash tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do two different sets. A natural set for at least £50 (50-60 LPE) and a full set £75. You could also add a glamour set if you wanted. Maybe train in the new volume lashes too.
I know what you mean about getting someone to do your own lashes. I am getting mine done in 3 weeks for a wedding and I'm making a 6 hour round trip to get them done!

I do offer express, natural set and XXL set ( only ever had one go for the XXL set)
Iv have just completed my 6d course and will be offering these for £75 - but not sure how well these will take off of people won't seem to pay £40!

X

Good luck with the lashes x

Where in Kent are you based?

Hiiii lol, you want to be more recognised, like me :) that made me giggle as I think we are all striving for recognition :)

Iv had a little nose at your page and to be honest your work is FABULOUS. So I don't think it's a "lash" issue.

I think I saw on your post that you were introducing a new treatment and I think tis is a good idea. If lashes are slow you can fill out your other appointments with a few other select treatments. Certainly lash lift and tint is a very easy and effective treatment. Brows are good. I learnt threading and tinting early on and when I had a client for lashes laying on my couch I would ask them if they would like a complimentary brow thread, 9 times out if 10 they would say yes. The next time they came they would ask again, I would let them know how much it was and voila, upsell. You can also offer tinting, so two extra treatments for relatively short time but turning a lash infill into more money.

I will say it takes time, recommendation are the bet clients and best form of advertising. Definitely pop your prices up, charge what you are worth.

Don't know if the helps at all lol, but you made my day when I saw ths today lol xxxx

Actually, don't think that helps at all as you want to be more recognised for your beautiful lashes lol xxxx

Last edited:
Hiiii lol, you want to be more recognised, like me :) that made me giggle as I think we are all striving for recognition :)

Iv had a little nose at your page and to be honest your work is FABULOUS. So I don't think it's a "lash" issue.

I think I saw on your post that you were introducing a new treatment and I think tis is a good idea. If lashes are slow you can fill out your other appointments with a few other select treatments. Certainly lash lift and tint is a very easy and effective treatment. Brows are good. I learnt threading and tinting early on and when I had a client for lashes laying on my couch I would ask them if they would like a complimentary brow thread, 9 times out if 10 they would say yes. The next time they came they would ask again, I would let them know how much it was and voila, upsell. You can also offer tinting, so two extra treatments for relatively short time but turning a lash infill into more money.

I will say it takes time, recommendation are the bet clients and best form of advertising. Definitely pop your prices up, charge what you are worth.

Don't know if the helps at all lol, but you made my day when I saw ths today lol xxxx

Actually, don't think that helps at all as you want to be more recognised for your beautiful lashes lol xxxx

Hi - I'm a big fan of your work and always having a nose at your page, and your beautiful lashes so you and yoir business and reputation are my goal that im striving for

I'm trained in lots of other treatments and really like your idea of a complimentary treatment like the threading which I'm trained in as well.

I completed a 6d lash course yesterday and can't wait to start doing these but ye t again I've had a few enquiries but when they hear the price £75 it's too expensive for them ( but I'm not willing to drop my prices - I think that's still cheap)
So we shall see how it goes.

Keep up the good work too xxxx

Hi - I'm a big fan of your work and always having a nose at your page, and your beautiful lashes so you and yoir business and reputation are my goal that im striving for

I'm trained in lots of other treatments and really like your idea of a complimentary treatment like the threading which I'm trained in as well.

I completed a 6d lash course yesterday and can't wait to start doing these but ye t again I've had a few enquiries but when they hear the price £75 it's too expensive for them ( but I'm not willing to drop my prices - I think that's still cheap)
So we shall see how it goes.

Keep up the good work too xxxx

You could offer complimentary infill (same price as normal infill instead of 6d price) in 0.07 6D on your existing classic sets, this would give you the practice we all need when picking up a new skill and also entice your existing clients to upgrade to 6D mwahahahaha

Thank you for the compliment *blushing profusely

BlinkinGorgeous, How much do you charge for 6D infills?

And Lielash, you know I think your works amazing.
Stick with it, you're more appreciated than you know!
I wish you were closer so you could do my lashes...but then I'd lose all my clients to you so stay there!! Lol xx

I wish you were closer so you could do my lashes...but then I'd lose all my clients to you so stay there!! Lol xx

It should really depend on your full sets. I charge £95 for my 6D volume sets and at the moment £35 for the infills, in theory they should be half your full set but I can't justify that for infills, maybe I will change my mind after meeting and training with irina Levchuk :)

You could offer complimentary infill (same price as normal infill instead of 6d price) in 0.07 6D on your existing classic sets, this would give you the practice we all need when picking up a new skill and also entice your existing clients to upgrade to 6D mwahahahaha

Thank you for the compliment *blushing profusely

Great idea again and think I will do this with some of my existing clients that want fuller lashes as well as getting extra practice like u said

Thank you xxx

Thank you jigglyb4ll - you make me laugh x

I think becoming a trainer is the key. When clients see you offer training course they think oh she must be good. Other techs saying they were trained by you as a selling point = building your reputation.

Lie lash, think have posted how fab I think your lashes are and sorry can't offer advice but would love to have my lashes done by you though not till after Christmas (and we all know how time flies) so hope ok to book in with you nearer that time. Good luck with getting the recognition you deserve xx

Lie lash, think have posted how fab I think your lashes are and sorry can't offer advice but would love to have my lashes done by you though not till after Christmas (and we all know how time flies) so hope ok to book in with you nearer that time. Good luck with getting the recognition you deserve xx

Thank you spooky and hope to see you in the new year xxx

Latest posts

Back