How to get rid of sore spots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
Over the past couple of months I have came up with lots of spots over my chest and back, my diet is still the same I exfoliate and moisturise regularly. Some of These spots are really sore to touch and are quite red whereas others are just there. I've also got quite a few black heads on my chest and back too. Does anybody know how to get rid of them? Would microdermabrasion work? Or using a specific product? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Over the past couple of months I have came up with lots of spots over my chest and back, my diet is still the same I exfoliate and moisturise regularly. Some of These spots are really sore to touch and are quite red whereas others are just there. I've also got quite a few black heads on my chest and back too. Does anybody know how to get rid of them? Would microdermabrasion work? Or using a specific product? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi.
What are you exfoliating and moisturising with? Sometimes ingredients in your products can cause spots. Have u started or changed any medication? Have you recently had a contraceptive injection or implant? I wouldn't recommend microdermabrasion. Sometimes we need to find the cause to find the cure. I look forward to your reply. 😊

Hi.
What are you exfoliating and moisturising with? Sometimes ingredients in your products can cause spots. Have u started or changed any medication? Have you recently had a contraceptive injection or implant? I wouldn't recommend microdermabrasion. Sometimes we need to find the cause to find the cure. I look forward to your reply. 😊

Thank you for replying, I exfoliate with the tantruth exfoliater because it's quite gentle and moisturise us inning the tantruth moisturiser if I have tan on or body shop moisturiser if I don't have tan on. I've been on amytriptyline for nearly 2 years and haven't had an implant or injection. It's just been the past couple of months. Is there anything you would recommend please? Thank you

hi, probably irrelevant but I was getting sore red spots without a head on my abdomen, the doctor recommended an antibacterial wash? i use the tea t tree/mint shower gel and it cleared them up within 2 days. not sure if this helps? x

hi, probably irrelevant but I was getting sore red spots without a head on my abdomen, the doctor recommended an antibacterial wash? i use the tea t tree/mint shower gel and it cleared them up within 2 days. not sure if this helps? x

I'll try that thank you x

Thank you for replying, I exfoliate with the tantruth exfoliater because it's quite gentle and moisturise us inning the tantruth moisturiser if I have tan on or body shop moisturiser if I don't have tan on. I've been on amytriptyline for nearly 2 years and haven't had an implant or injection. It's just been the past couple of months. Is there anything you would recommend please? Thank you

Ok, so no recent changes then. 😊 my recommendations would be dermalogica's conditioning body wash and their ultimate buffing cloth. The wash has no artificial colour or fragrance and has working wonderfully for some of my clients in a similar situation. The cloth works to exfoliate the skin and is amazingly effective. Now, I'm not knocking penners suggestion of the tea tree mint stuff but that does have artificial colours in and they can block your follicle therefore causing spots and blackheads. Try the dermalogica, as with any new product it won't work overnight but I'd love to know how u get on with it. Keep us posted ☺️

Ok, so no recent changes then. 😊 my recommendations would be dermalogica's conditioning body wash and their ultimate buffing cloth. The wash has no artificial colour or fragrance and has working wonderfully for some of my clients in a similar situation. The cloth works to exfoliate the skin and is amazingly effective. Now, I'm not knocking penners suggestion of the tea tree mint stuff but that does have artificial colours in and they can block your follicle therefore causing spots and blackheads. Try the dermalogica, as with any new product it won't work overnight but I'd love to know how u get on with it. Keep us posted ☺️

Thank you I really appreciate it :) xx

Latest posts

Back