How to get rid off this smell - hair remover cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Embarrasing Situation here

Please can you help me im in a bit of a pickle.
I used some Hair Remover cream last night and i can get rid of this blimmin
smell pmsl. It stinks seriously awful.
Ive used these creams before but this is a new one NAIR and the only
way to describe it is Toffee Popcorn, thats not bad i hear you say but omg
it wreaks, ive tried all sorts to get it off my hands, strong hand cleanser/disinfectant , soap, handwash but still cant get it off:grr:
Any suggestions peeps, Im pulling my hair out here !!!! Literally
cheers xx

Have you tried baking soda? This gets rid of odors. Add a little water to make a paste and scrub hands with it. It might take a couple of times to get rid of it all. Sounds like you have very porous skin.

Have you tried baking soda? This gets rid of odors. Add a little water to make a paste and scrub hands with it. It might take a couple of times to get rid of it all. Sounds like you have very porous skin.

Thanks JD, appreciate you help will try anything, was even considering bleach just to get rid of it. Thank you x

Stainless steel works with garlic and onion smells so it might work for this, rub your hands with something stainless under running water and see if that does anything, failing that maybe some salt n lemon juice.

Stainless steel works with garlic and onion smells so it might work for this, rub your hands with something stainless under running water and see if that does anything, failing that maybe some salt n lemon juice.

Thanks, i did think of lemon juice too.
Appreciate your replies x

LOL I bet you are willing to do almost anything. Nothing more annoying than a smell that you can't get rid of. Bleach will only cover up the smell. Lemon juice and salt as Ladygemini suggested is a good one also.

Vinegar (white) is another that is used for smells but then you walk around smelling like a dill pickle for awhile. :D

LOL I bet you are willing to do almost anything. Nothing more annoying than a smell that you can't get rid of. Bleach will only cover up the smell. Lemon juice and salt as Ladygemini suggested is a good one also.

Vinegar (white) is another that is used for smells but then you walk around smelling like a dill pickle for awhile. :D

LOL jd too right im getting paranoid now everyone else can smell it too, the other half also said he could smell it:green:
thanks for allyour help xx

Latest posts

Back