How to get the hair like this ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zunnne

Reaction score
How to get the hair like that ? What product to use, Gel, hairspray, pomade ?
And how long should the hair be, what hair cut is needed

6.gif
5.gif
4.gif

So basically it's a side part and slicked down. The hair needs to be at least 3-4 inches long on top to get this affect, slightly shorter around the back. If you show your stylist these photos when you next go for a haircut they can help you work towards the style.
Pomade is probably a good choice of product, but that depends on your hair type and texture. What is your hair like naturally?

So basically it's a side part and slicked down. The hair needs to be at least 3-4 inches long on top to get this affect, slightly shorter around the back. If you show your stylist these photos when you next go for a haircut they can help you work towards the style.
Pomade is probably a good choice of product, but that depends on your hair type and texture. What is your hair like naturally?
I have wavy and kinda thick hair so when i use hairgel the curls tend to come through, when i use pomade i get it nearly completeley sraight, the problem with pomade is the pomades with high hold do not give the shine like a gel does they just look dull. And i need the high hold for the sites.

Your guy looks like he’s got a disconnected haircut as the length looks pretty long on the top and down the back.
He’s obviously jelled it to look business like with a suit but it’s a popular haircut at the mo cut shorter on the sides and high like in this pic.
23129455-A56B-4DD5-86C2-98804306552E.jpeg
If your hair is thick and wavy your battling against your own hair to get it like that.

A disconnected haircut does work well with waves though as gives structure. Just wear it in a different way. More natural.
361FD6C4-DB2C-488D-B83C-1D391E5392B1.jpeg

If you are trying to tame your curls sometimes thinning techniques work well, slicing, back cutting etc that will make your hair more manageable with less bulk. It really depends on your hair texture and thickness. Your stylist should advise.
Agree with you on the hair products - just be careful on how much you use - some pics may look great for the shot but in real life itll provably look too much.
Hairspray where your hair has no movement is a no no 😁

op have you thought about getting your hair relaxed ?

Latest posts

Back